Shipwreck Productions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipwreck Productions?

anyone deal with these guys? I put an order in at the show for a couple thousand $$ Worth of stuff they claimes they would have to me by the end of april, so far I get no response from emails or phone calls. I had some friends of mine who had a similar experience last year with them

-Tim
    www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com
    www.myspace.com/houseofhorrors
    thehorrorbizness@aol.com

I had great success

I had a much smaller order but they were great. It was even just a few weeks ahead of the season and they came through very fast. I got my product within a week of my order date. I have never ordered anything from the show but they came through for me. Hopefully that gives you some kind of comfort.

Ryan
    The Gallows
    "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
    - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

Originally posted by creature View Post
      anyone deal with these guys? I put an order in at the show for a couple thousand $$ Worth of stuff they claimes they would have to me by the end of april, so far I get no response from emails or phone calls. I had some friends of mine who had a similar experience last year with them

-Tim
      I was going to buy from them recently and it would have been about $1500 worth of stuff, but I couldn't get any return phone calls from them and they never answered my emails either. I figured there was something up with this company so I decided against buying from them. We really need a way to distinguish good venders from bad ones. Maybe some kind of IAHA seal of approval if the vender is reputable.
      Jared Layman

Comment

I placed an orderer in may from shipwreck and it never came either!

Comment

Likewise, we're still waiting on our order, and have been unable to get in contact with anyone from the company.

Comment

Well, all I can say that with ANY company... show orders are normally on the "bottom of the pile" and normally take FOREVER to come, but they DO come. Shipwreck is kind of a "up and coming" company so just give them time. You guys are sometimes so busy and rushed that you forget that other people are also busy and rushed.

I guess that the problem with some haunters... always demanding and never understanding! Give them time, they'll come through! -Tyler
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
              Well, all I can say that with ANY company... show orders are normally on the "bottom of the pile" and normally take FOREVER to come, but they DO come. Shipwreck is kind of a "up and coming" company so just give them time. You guys are sometimes so busy and rushed that you forget that other people are also busy and rushed.

I guess that the problem with some haunters... always demanding and never understanding! Give them time, they'll come through! -Tyler
              Up and coming or not, if you promise to send something by a date, you need to send it by that date or explain why you took several thousands of dollars and didn't hold up your end of the bargain. If your website says "In Stock ships in 1 to 5 days or 2 to 3 weeks" you better send it. It isn't a matter of haunters being demanding and not understanding, it is a matter of there being companies out there that rip people off or aren't a strong enough company to follow through on promises.
              Jared Layman

Comment

I agree. Shit or get off the pot.

Stuff like this can make all of us e-commerce businesses look bad.
                Thanks, Jeff
                www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                www.HauntForum.com
                www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteners Entertainment View Post
                  I agree. Shit or get off the pot.
                  Why, Jeff....such a potty mouf! I'm afraid your 1st drink in Vegas will have to be something really, really strong to cleanse your pallet.

Comment

Well if that all it takes....

(*&%(%#%9^@#^%#&())(*)*(^(%#$%#) and you can quote me on that.

So Emp, what's that worth???
                    Thanks, Jeff
                    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
                    www.HauntForum.com
                    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

They really have alot of nice products. But if they cant deliver??? Everyone abandoned ship! Buy it at the show maybe?
                      Damon
                      Damon Carson

Comment

We have worked with the owner of Shipwrecked productions for years now.

I will pass along everyone's concerns to him. Answering the phone is something I learned to do over the last couple years. If haunters don't get an answer they tend to move to another vendor.
                        I don't like loosing orders over such a simple thing.

I am not making excuses for him but he is also in charge of running the haunt for the Queen Mary and it is a huge event.
                        Kevin R. Alvey
                        info at gore-galore.com
                        www.gore-galore.com
                        www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
                        www.youtube.com/goregalore13
                        www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I was going to order some things at the show as well. But didn't, went somewhere else. I would try and call them again and would also give them more time.

Comment

I guess I need to add these guys to my "Never buy from" list. Too bad.

Comment

I would have to agree they are hard to reach by phone. We wanted to place orders with them but could never get return phone calls. I do know however he's running the haunts on the Queen Mary so I'm sure that takes up a lot of his time.

They're probably really really busy, but that is no excuse for not getting you what you paid for. Keep trying!!!!

Send emails, maybe call the Queen Mary to look for them.

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President
                              www.HalloweenProductions.com
                              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
                              X