Need help for mobile scares!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for mobile scares!

Hey,i found this wonderful site while i was looking for Halloween props,and i wanted to propose a question.

Me and my friend love the Halloween season,and all the scaring that come with it.
    This year we have assembled slider suits for ourselves to bring it up a level,but the problem is my friends part of the neighborhood is low traffic compared to other parts.
    Thats why we have decided to bring the scare to the high traffic parts.I wanted to know what props we could carry with us that would go well with a slider,and aid us with our mission

U.H.

what's a slider?
    Slash
    "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Its a costume that has metal covered gloves to slide on the ground.

Comment

i remember...

i remember one year at KNOTT"S SCARY FARM (amusement park in CA) there was an actor that did one of these costumes... he wore a zombie mask had a glove as you have described but he also wore knee pads w/ metal on the outsides and also covered the tips of his boots on the top part of the toe.... he would be kneeling down and everyone would see him but he would not move... after everyone passed by he would run up behind them and slide dragging his hands on the ground too.... it would scare the crap out of everybody! cool idea! i don't havethe knees for it anymore....

Comment

You can always build a pop up garbage can on wheels that the lid will open and pop out a head or even an actor...

Or drive your hearse out and have the sliders jump out of the rear? (We do that some here) If you have a hearse...

Comment

Doing that sliding requires co-ordination , skill and physical stamina, and of course a risk is involved of personal injury or of slamming into someone else.
            Of course like any new talent it takes time and effort to practice and thereby lessen some of those potential problems.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
            X