Almost 100% Operational!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 100% Operational!

We open a week from Friday and we're almost 100% operational and ready to go! We still have some details to take care of and Mark and Dan at Creative Visions are working on our big show stopper for this year! They are trying hard to get it finished and delivered by the 28th so we can install it for opening night on the 29th. We're those evil haunters who call a vendor at the last minute and ask for the impossible. ops: Sorry Mark and Dan! They understand the circumstances though and they know we didn't intentionally wait until the last minute. :wink: I can't wait to post pictures of this one!!! :twisted:

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

CONGRATS MY HAUNT BROTHER!!

I wish that I could be there for the
    big event.....

we're hoping that next year we can take off and
    go to a bunch of haunts....
    Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

I'd love to have you come and visit Virgil! You've got a place if you can ever make it! I hope to catch up with you at one of the conventions next year my friend!

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor
        I hope to catch up with you at one of the conventions next year my friend!

Kel
        Ditto for both of you!

And congrats, Kel! You're so lucky!

Comment

Kel, are you doing the samething I am. Start to put up your haunt and then stand back and say "Oh man, we could do this and we could do that." If I would just stop think of things I could get done. Be sure to post a photo of the show stopper and Happy Haunting.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Well done old man! :roll:

Comment

Working...
            X