New Halloween Music for Haunts - Hip Hop Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Halloween Music for Haunts - Hip Hop Style

SUPER FRESH HIP HOP HALLOWEEN MUSIC AVAILABLE - It's the only Hip Hop halloween CD out there. Young Motown Universal Recording Artist "D1" Producer of the "Monsta Flow" knows the sound for young people today. D1's Hip Hop Halloween- Haunted House Party on High Major Records - on sale now, CD Baby.

Instrumental Hip Hop Music, perfect for haunted attractions and parties. Everybody will dance. Child friendly, for all ages. Hip, without being corny.

If you like the music of Midnight Syndicate, great us too, but this ain't it. This is part of the bangin pulse of current youth culture. Scary melodies over heavy bass and drums. Let your kids hear it, then you'll see why Haunted House Party is a must for your haunt. Stop by http://cdbaby.com/cd/d1tunes and give a listen.
    Last edited by highmajor; 09-08-2007, 09:26 PM.

Can we get a license to play it for public consumption?

Comment

Great Concept!!

This CD is an example of how far you can take the haunt music
      genre.

Bravo!!

Good production value and fun tunage.

I am totally impressed!!
      Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

hmmm interesting work..

I hate it, yet love it... odd
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

No thank you. Not into that hip hop stuff. Same reason why I won't buy McDonalds food because all there tv commercials has hip music in it.
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
          www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Wow. I think I just wasted quite a few minutes of my time listening to all of that. I love hip-hop, but wow, that was something else. I took the time to listen to all 24 tracks. I do like two of the tracks: Beelezbub Bounce, and Return Of Vlad was okay. Knockin' Bones had a different sound to it than the rest of them. Otherwise, I thought that the rest of the songs all had the same beat to them, and a lot of them sounded the same.

I'm not trying to offend...Just putting my three invisible cents worth into the kitty. (No. I did not put them inside Mr. Tuxedo).

This album may work in some areas, just not where I am located at. I've been a professional disc jockey for the last fourteen years, playing mostly clubs, school dances and weddings.

But hey.....Good luck with the album. I hope you sell a ton of them. I have one cool a$$ cd that has a very deep up-beat sound that I use for waiting line entertainment. I was looking for it to let you know what it is called, but it must be at my other place with my halloween crap.
            Steven
            Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Van Gogh's Ear!

I'm new to this site- LOVE IT! My son was born on Halloween!

Found a great CD, "D1's Hip Hop Haunted Halloween House Party". Bought it and posted a review on it. Then I find this thread, AND ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I couldn't help but notice that a successful business man, and a music teacher/composer/studio player were the ones that really got it! And MMManiac did, in spite of himself. But then, the OTHERS. Why do people often reject anything new? Tchaikovsky, Muddy Waters, Miles Davis, Elvis, The Beatles, Hendrix, Ozzy, Sex Pistols, Nirvana, NWA, Eminem, etc.

D1's album is a Perfect example, Motograter. Don't be left holding VanGogh's ear.
              Last edited by horridkitten; 09-09-2007, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Amazing!

Oh, MotoHater! My ribs... they ache from laughter! Where's the law against this kind of grammatical abortion, and musical menstruation? PLEASE use spell-check, and maybe listen to the CD before you judge. If this was 3rd grade, your English teacher would flunk you, so would your music teacher! Ask Virgil for help- heck I'll ask- VIRGIL HELP!!! Bwah ha ha!!! :lol: Were you trying to make a point about the music this thread is dedicated to? Or were you just so sure it would sound like that "hip music" they use in McDonald's commercials, so there's no need to listen. Have you tried other genres of music? *gasp, chortle*

And lord have mercy, Lord Barney! You listened to 24 tracks of something you didn't really like. That's like the Baptist in the Brothel saying, "It's bad. But I can't leave, because it's gonna get worse. If I'm lucky."

I don't know, maybe the Devil made you do it. Or maybe your higher musical self was trying to get through. Anyway, I predict your town would love it. You're from N.Dakota not Mars! One more tip; when spinning at the high school, remember when you wanted to hear Led Zeppelin and all they would play was Pat Boone... Yea! Oh and I found your missing bad a$$ CD, it was under your nose, D1's Hip Hop Halloween. It's all good Lord Barnabus, nothing but love from your helpful court Jester
                Last edited by Monsieur_Maurier; 09-09-2007, 11:27 PM.

Comment

I'm not lowering myself down to you. I'm just saying I hate hip hop and rap. No thank you not interested. I have nothing to do with that crap nor never will.
                  Last edited by Motograter; 09-12-2007, 06:32 PM.
                  ~Bill Mlinac
                  The Deadland Haunted House
                  www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                  www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Monsieur_Maurier View Post
                    Oh, MotoHater! My ribs... they ache from laughter! Where's the law against this kind of grammatical abortion, and musical menstruation? PLEASE use spell-check, and maybe listen to the CD before you judge. If this was 3rd grade, your English teacher would flunk you, so would your music teacher! Ask Virgil for help- heck I'll ask- VIRGIL HELP!!! Bwah ha ha!!! :lol: Were you trying to make a point about the music this thread is dedicated to? Or were you just so sure it would sound like that "hip music" they use in McDonald's commercials, so there's no need to listen. Have you tried other genres of music? *gasp, chortle*

And lord have mercy, Lord Barney! You listened to 24 tracks of something you didn't really like. That's like the Baptist in the Brothel saying, "It's bad. But I can't leave, because it's gonna get worse. If I'm lucky."

I don't know, maybe the Devil made you do it. Or maybe your higher musical self was trying to get through. Anyway, I predict your town would love it. You're from N.Dakota not Mars! One more tip; when spinning at the high school, remember when you wanted to hear Led Zeppelin and all they would play was Pat Boone... Yea! Oh and I found your missing bad a$$ CD, it was under your nose, D1's Hip Hop Halloween. It's all good Lord Barnabus, nothing but love from your helpful court Jester
                    Ho....Hol....HOLD IT!
                    To come on this forum to flame individuals just isn't an acceptable thing around here. It makes the original poster look suspicious and makes you look bad. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and Hauntworld is no exception. So, some do not like it -- so what? I, on the other hand, am one who does. It all depends on who you are, what you were raised around and who you surround yourself with.

Hip Hop is a genre my twenty year old son and his homies of all ethnicities listen to at all times. Sickening? Yup, sometimes. BUT, he's in the demographics our haunt is trying to reach. It only makes sense to include at least a taste of what they listen to on a daily basis. We play rock...why not Hip Hop?!

I do have to agree that some of the tracks sound alike. But, Rome wasn't built in a day.....neither was The Haunted Mansion. I think you've hit upon something here and should strive to improve.

Thanks for bringing a new taste of music to the haunted industry.

Comment

BTW,

I'm kind of stuck on "Creep Walk." I've played it three times so far. Not bad...not bad at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X