Styrofoam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styrofoam

HI there. There is a house being built next door to me, and there is a very big garbage bin. I found a few things. I found some small scraps of that pink styrofoam. I haven't used it before, and am wondering what I can do with it. It would be for at home. I also found some 7 or 8 foot long pieces of thin crown molding. Any ideas for that? I also found a few boxes of laminate flooring. Ya there are 3 boxes full of new laminate flooring. I have no cluse what I could do with it. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dustyn
    ________
    vaporizer shop
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:10 AM.

Found stuff.

The crown molding is the trim on the sides of a home made coffin.

The flooring materials is your new kitchen floor to convince relatives, freinds and neighbors that you aren't totally wacked out and addicted to the dark side. Alsp remember the barter system is alive and well. Someone has something and maybe they need some flooring more than you do? As this new found material is available and a conversation piece you might find someone that would install this floor in their own home themselves and appreciate it very much. You just found someone that is somewhat handy and could build that coffin?

The pink styrofoam with the Bad Boys Scenic Design techniques becomes anything from stones on a wall, plaques and signs or cemetary stones. The styrofoam can be made to look just like wood and become light weight boards to board up your windows for the season.

Why are you still reading this? Get back in that dumpster!
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Thanks Greg! I think I might try and make some stones out of the foam, or mabey a few signs. I made a coffin last year, and never thought of using the crown molding. And the flooring, Mabey I will put up a flyer offering it for something else such as plywood, 2x4's etc..

Thanks again.
      ________
      Honda NSR150
      Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X