I'm part of the HHN website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm part of the HHN website

Halloween Horror Nights has a new update and it has somethinginthice on it. If you go to the Orlando site and click on the Carnival Of Carnage, a page will load of the carnival, every few days this page changes as the carnival is being built. Each tent or trailer that becomes clickable takes you to a puzzle that you must solve. If you go to the little building behind the trailer on the right side of the page and click it, you will find that you have a box of keys. Click the bottom right key untill you get the van started. You will now find yourself inside the van and there are things that you can click on, one of those things is the clip board once the page comes up of the clip board read it and then click the arrow to go to the next page. It is a list of people that are a danager to themselfs and others and should not be let out of Shady Brook asylum. The list has names of posters from the Chainsawwolf board and the HHN Vault. How cool is that, Universal giving a shout out to the fans and I'm in there, WICKED SWEET!!!
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Thats way cool! Congrats! LOL

Comment

They said "There's Something in the Ice" on the radio in the map portion...pretty nifty!
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

so im pretty sure i went to that website and got addicted! I did manager to solve all the puzzles so far. Only took me five hours!

sean
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by SpFXChic View Post
          They said "There's Something in the Ice" on the radio in the map portion...pretty nifty!
          I'm sure that has to do with the Thing house that they are doing. The site has changed again and now there are no puzzles to solve but, the shout out to the fans is still there. Just go to the attractions and click on Psychoscareapy Home For The Holidays and then click admit one then the clip board. theres about 100 board names from Chainsawwolf and SeaHaggy and Tied Old Spook and me. They did this one other year when they had a scare zone called the Fright Yard, they spay painted board names as graftta. I just think it is cool that they gave a shout out to the fans.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
          X