No announcement yet.

pictures of my home haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm imagining a miniature sewer plant diarama right now. Poop, water, rocks, sand, chlorine and mercury. Flesh eating bacteria and floaters. Mad scientists turning big valves and devices with cyborg noses on a stick. A miniature river with floater races.

I'm betting on #2.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

If sinister scents ever want to get a real treatment plant smell they need to mix flatuence with rotten egg and roasted corn. Then it will be close but the smell has to hang in your throat not the sinuses.
      http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
      Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
      When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
      If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

In Clinton, Iowa they boil corn and right down the road is the rendering plant(they aren't "Rendering" with pen and ink) put these two smells together and it hangs in one's throat way too long!
        The boiled corn becomes sweetner for that Pepsi in your hand, the rendered long-dead animal carcasses become....?
        That's the "$64.00 Question!?"
        Yikes!
        "Can you hold it in your hand Allan?"
        "Is it bigger than a bread box?"
        "Yes, Steve, it is..."
        "Would your friends and neighbors like to have this item?"
        "No! I'm sorry panel the long-dead animal carcasses become a commonly used everyday product that we each are in close contact with, it's #&%#%?...Tune in next week to "Ive Got Your Secret" sponsered every week by #&%#%? and their fine family of incredible products.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks to inflation it is now the $64,000.00 question.

Is it glue? You could hold it in your hand or glue your hands together?

Are their goats involved?
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Guys....

You've hijacked her thread. :shock:

Comment

"Hi-jacked?" After 4 pages they usually de-rail on their own, killing and maiming anyone standing nearby!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

LOL! True

Comment

I'm a little ticked at deathcharger not only is he giving screamline a bad name by posting this nonsense he's also using my REAL name...
                  Now what the heck is that?!

First off little man I don't know who you are, or how you know me?!? But if I catch you using my name or using Screamline's name again... I'll make sure you are booted...

I don't know what type of a sick joke you think you're playing here, but i'm a bit offended, that you'd hurt this poor girl's feelings over such a cute little haunt she's built here. Nock it off!

BCRAGirl accept my humble appologies, he will be stopped immediatly!

I am Mike Hartman... NOT him! he is a FRAUD

Comment

Hey BCRA all I have to say is you keep doin what you gotta do. Luke is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I too, love the ponies or horses and haunting. here is a pic of my horse, (well he used to be), Bubba Gus. He is a BLM mustang. I ride both English and western and have been doin it since I was five. Barrels are the best!
                    I have only been haunting for lil over a year with Bodybag Entertainment. I LOVE IT!!!!!! If you get time check out our web site @ bodybagging.com

Also Deathcharger's comment about decapitated pony heads has earned him one hell of a kick (and maybe a punch too) when I see him next.

"What he does isn't nice. I like it!"

Comment

Good luck on your haunted stable theme from across the pond and another horse and pony lover.

Bad Bonesaw - back to your cage gimp!

;-)

X

Comment

BCRAgirl- keep at it. The stable looks like a fun and spooky halloween experience. The horses look very nice as well. I wish you the best of luck in your horse riding and stable haunting ventures.

Ben
                        Ben
                        Haunted Hollows Co- Owner

Comment

thanks everyone

bcragirl
                          ammy haunter

Proud manger of The Black Cat Riding Academy Haunted House 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Xeverity
                            Good luck on your haunted stable theme from across the pond and another horse and pony lover.

Bad Bonesaw - back to your cage gimp!

;-)

X
                            Bad Bonesaw???!!!! WTF did I do???
                            I was always a supporter of this gurlz haunt! I think shez great & her haunt iz kewl so whatz yur beef with me?
                            Maybe you have me confused with that Jackhole that wuz causing all the problemz? I dunno. But get yur factz straight! I aint the bad guy here!

Comment

Working...
                            X