No announcement yet.

pictures of my home haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad about Pumpkin. Luke looks like a beautiful horse!

Kel
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

luke is real beauty in real life, he is queter horse and he is a gelding and he loves me

bcragirl
      ammy haunter

Proud manger of The Black Cat Riding Academy Haunted House 2006

Comment

I once had a decapitated horse scene in the haunt i work at! horse heads were laying everywere ,very bloody.

Comment

no offence and not trying to be mean but as a avid horse lover that scene would offend me greatly and i understand that haunts can do whatever they want but that is not my cup of tea, personally

bcragirl
          ammy haunter

Comment

dont worry we did not use real horse heads , it was just pony heads most customers did not even notice lucky us!

Comment

i would notice in a heartbeat, even though you did not use real horse heads that would still offend me.

bcragirl
              ammy haunter

Comment

Hey, I really liked looking at your pictures, youve definately got great aspiration....

(and bcragirl - Dont worry about DeathCharger...)
                www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Yeah, I was only teasing.

But it does beg the question, would you be equally as offended if you saw headless humans?

:wink:

Comment

I know this may sound sick but thats why i slaughtered the pony's the way i did"stab after stab, slash after slash they all fell"

Comment

The war movie "Patton", with George C. Scott was censored when they put it on TV, they eliminated the scene in which Patton finds a donkey cart on a bridge holding up his column of men and machines (as the Germans are strafing them) he pulled out his pistol, shot each donkey, the next camera angle is from the river looking up at the bridge as the dead donkeys and cart fall toward the lense.
                      It is a war movie, people are getting shot and blown to bits but we can't have little "Suzy" seeing the innocent donkeys get assasinated for the sake of a couple of thousand humans' lives!
                      If this was a true incident, maybe little Suzy wouldn't be here to worry about the donkeys if her Grandpa had been machine gunned by the German airplane as their secret agent donkeys played stupid and made them easy targets.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by deathcharger
                        I know this may sound sick but i once walked into a hourse stable and saw a woman with her mouth open and... well how can i say this???? she was making the horse stiff and more man like. what was most scaring was the dual fisted up and down motion over and over again, and cum to think of it maybe thats why i slaughtered the pony's the way i did"stab after stab, slash after slash they all fell"
                        Can someone ban this idiot?
                        "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

First off I only said what else everyone was thining... What in the hell is this?!?
                          Is it a joke? I thought this site was for professional haunters, and people in the haunting industry? Granted, everyone starts somewhere... But to me this meant to be a joke, as my postings were also. If you are going to have stuffed animals, they had better be bloody, and decapitated. No cardboard boo, eek!, or paper ghosts. Take it as you will, but these are my thoughts and expressions.

Comment

Did you ever think BCRA may be a young haunter or setting up something for small children?

not every haunt has to be a blood bath. It is not what is IN the haunt but what was put into the haunt. And I am not meaning props either.
                            http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
                            Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
                            When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
                            If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

Of course i realize she is just starting out as a haunter but everyone is just saying its great , its the people that make her want to try harder that will help her, not WOW you are awsome. some times pushing it to a limit will make or break a person and i believe she will walk away from this with her head held high and grow.

Comment

Some scary horses there, good luck, have a great Halloween!

Boo-neighhhhhh-whinny-boo

KroneDaddy
                                Hauntus Emeritus
                                Founding Board Member I.A.H.A.
                                Author "The Complete Haunted House Book"

We'll make your house everything you've ever HAUNTED!

Comment

Working...
                                X