I started off with a couple simple ones and then got nasty. Everyonce in awhile there is an easier one as well.
1. Who directed Freaks?
2. How did the genre Gailli get its name?
3. Name the film released in 1932 that is reputed to be the original zombie film?
4. What was the first film which took a Historical and dramatic look at witchcraft based on trial records of the 15th and 16th centuries explored through artistic and documentary sequences?
5. Name the 1982 film directed by Amy Jones that featured its victims running around in negligees.
6. Name the ‘slasher’ film based on actual events and features a serial killer and rapist named Leonard.
7. What was Alan Park’s claim to fame? (Hint: was the premise for a 1996 movie featuring 19th century miners)
8. Who was the film Urban Flesh dedicated to?
9. What was the name of the pub where Shaun, Liz, Ed, Diane, David and Mary sought refuge?
10. Name the film that featured the tagline, “Sister, sister, oh so fair, why is there blood all over your hair?”.
11. Who or what was the killer in Cabin Fever?
12. On November 13th 1974 what address were the police called to?
13. In what movie featured ‘Baby’ dancing to the song Brick House.
14. What was the make and model of the car Christine?
15. Where was Vamprilla shipwrecked?
16. What was the name of the vampire dog in the movie from Dusk to Dawn?
a. Bonus Question? Who provided some of the growling noises for the vampire dog?
17. In Army of Darkness in what century did Ash find himself stranded in?
18. What 1980 film was also filmed on the same set as Lucio Fulci’s Zombie 2 (1979)?
19. In the movie My Boyfriends Back what does Johnny Dingo do to be re-united with his girlfriend?
20. What did actor Edwin Neal call a more miserable experience than his service in Vietnam?
21. Name the University that the girls went to in the movie Dead?
22. How much money did Marion Crane in the movie Psycho steal from her boss? Hint the same amount was involved in A Perfect Murder also featuring Viggo Mortensen.
23. What movie by Wes Craven was based on the film Jungfrukällan (1960) and featured the lines “How'd you like me to put my boot up your "a-s-s"... sideways? And Why don't you lay back and enjoy being inferior?”
24. In what film were zombies created as part of a mad scientist’s plans for world domination?
25. What film did the opening song in the Rocky Horror Picture show refer to? Hint: 1975) ("Science Fiction Double Feature"): "Dana Andrews said prunes gave him the runes, but passing them used lots of skill".
26. What film saved Frances Ford Coppola’s studio Zoetrope from bankruptcy in 1992 when they were 27 million in the red.
27. What now famous actress originally auditioned for a part in Toolbox Murders 1978 but was turned down because her voice was a problem?
28. Name the 1940’s movie and character (Hint it’s in the title) who could only be killed by Copperhead?
29. Who or what was Copperhead originally written for but the studio turned it down?
30. In a 1962 film by what did Satan never do?
31. What film featured an opening scene on the actual site of ancient Nineveh in Hatra, Iraq.
Bone appetite X
Try the horror sites - a bit of digging and you can get lots of great stuff.