Minnesota Haunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Haunts

Has anyone ever been to or heard of a haunted house in Shakopee, Minnesota, called ScreamTown?

I am going to be in the twin cities area in mid October, and found this place online. It features three attraction in one place, plus a large corn maze. I don't know how good or bad it may be, as they only charge $13 for the full package (at least that is my understanding from their website). Curious if anyone has ever been there, and how it was.

Also, looking for any other haunts that may be open in the Minneapolis area the week of October 17-21.
    Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Since planning upon raising admission to The Ravens Grin Inn to $50,000.oo a person I should have numerous celebritys here , the press, their fans and 24/7 high security forces marshalled in readiness.
    It will be an exciting October here won't it?
    I can even buy a new package of spaghettii for my wet brains display!
    Keep peeling those grape/eyeballs Mister Tuxedo!
    Who would waste their time going to see a mere $27.95 haunt when obviously the $50,000 one is much better?
    I should probably maintain the 15 bodies /per/group rule.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

This is a couple of guys who are putting up a few large tents with haunts in them at the existing Severs Corn Maze. http://www.severscornmaze.com/

One of the guys (Jay) put up a tent there last year with a haunt in it and had success so this year they are expanding it to three haunts.

Doug.
      www.frightprops.com

[FrightProps Blog]
      [Google+] [YouTube]
      [Facebook] [Twitter] [Tumblr] [Pinterest]

sigpic

Comment

This is ScreamTowns first year, as this event at least. The people behind it have past experience with haunts. I plan on heading out there to check it out. I never been to a haunted corn maze. Looks pretty cool.

Comment

Another good place is the Trail of Terror (www.trailofterrorfest.com) also in shakopee. Features a huge haunted house (the Trail of Terror), 4 smaller trailer haunts (hallways of horror), and a haunted hayride.

Just to warn you about this event it gets packed. On a saturday night lines get to 3+ hours long.

Valleyscare is also in Shakopee.
          Never been there so I can't tell you much.

Comment

Hello Lord Barnabus,

This is Jay from ScreamTown. Glad to see some of the internet marketing is working as you were able to find us. When you come to the Twin Cities, you will find the three "big" shows are all in the same suburb.

SCREAMTOWN - (screamtown.com) I may be a bit partial but I will give 5 skulls

TRAIL OF TERROR - (trailofterrorfest.com) The big maze is HUGE ...5 skulls

VALLEYSCARE - (vallyscare.com) Very well done show....5 skulls

Shakopee has become the haunted destination of the Twin Cities. Many people are visiting multiple haunts in a single evening. Spooky World MN was also located in Shakopee when it was open. Contact me off list and I will show you around ScreamTown when you arrive.
            Jay (pro audio dude)
            Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Thanks for the replys. Unfortunately, business has called me away from my planned trip, and I will not make it there until mid/late January when the state fair convention is going on. We're doing the sound and lighting for the convention, so we decided to put the trip off for a few months. But I was looking forward to it.

There's always next year.
              Steven
              Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Working...
              X