Real life scare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real life scare

I was just outside working on the haunted trail (Farmers Cemetery) when a Florida storm started to blow in. I was going to keep working untill it started to rain when out of no where I see a fash of light and the crack of thunder that sent me off the step stool I was standing on to the ground. A tree just across the road about 100 feet away took a hit. I was freaked and ran to the house as fast as I could. Living in Florida I should know better but I was being stupid, I'm happy that it was a cross the road and not on Farmers Cemetery or they maybe burying me here. It's getting worse outside but I did go out and get my drill and stuff, well I guess I'll just watch a movie. Lighting cool in a haunt, not cool in real life.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

For about $75.00 you can buy a little lightning detector that beeps from one to four times depending upon how close the lightning strikes.
    Lightning can silently kill from ten miles out on what seems like a nice day.......
    My wife has one, it does comfort her some during stormy weather.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Weather can be scary... have you ever seen a bunch of people inside your tent in October and then wind almost pick the thing up and blow it away. That is scary!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X