Its Almost Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Almost Time!

Well my fellow haunters. Its almost time to open back up. Who's freaking pumped!?
    Creepers Haunted House- The creepiest haunted house in the Southeast.

I sure am! We just finished up everything today. This is my best haunt in 21 years. Our customers are going to crap at what we have done. I can't wait till September 21st.

By the way, when is everone opening this year? Also, what date are you closing? We decided to close on Halloween, but I know some are staying open through the weekend.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

I think the new Zombie Halloween movie got me pumped. I hope it gets the whole nation pumped!

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Originally posted by drfrightner View Post
        I think the new Zombie Halloween movie got me pumped. I hope it gets the whole nation pumped!

Larry
        Larry, I'm hoping and counting on it getting the nation pumped, as well!
        I have a an awesome friend who's high up in the movie theater biz. She sent me one of those huge posters theaters put up that are backlit. (There's an official word for them, but I forgot what it is.) The poster happens to be of Zombie's Halloween and it is just FABULOUS! I'm framing it and putting it up in my haunt and of course, backlighting it.

Originally posted by Howie Slobber Erlich View Post

By the way, when is everone opening this year? Also, what date are you closing? We decided to close on Halloween, but I know some are staying open through the weekend.
        Howie, we open October 12th and close on Halloween. You're so lucky you're finished. "Finished" is a word I doubt I will ever be able to say when it comes to my haunt.

Comment

Im so freaking pumped!!!! I cannot wait to start scaring again.

Comment

I was pumped until this past friday. After work i go to our haunt to see a big orange sign on our front door that read: NOTICE stop all work on this building until you contact the building inspector. Normally i wouldnt mind but did they have to put it on our door on a friday afternoon of a Holiday weekend! Time to call city hall!

Sean
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

i was pumped until i realized that our electrition is going to be 2 weeks behind schedule, and he needs a clear path to work so we can really build anthing else other than the facade. Dude 2 weeks for a facade, that better be one nice facade by the time were done.
              Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

Comment

I'm pumped up as well..We are opening up on September 28th "my birthday" and we are closing on Halloween. We got all our walls up and braced, we are now applying fire retardant and paint. We got all our props on hand and ready to go into rooms. This is our first year for opening a haunt and we are excited!!!

~The Deadland
                ~Bill Mlinac
                The Deadland Haunted House
                www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
                www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Motograter View Post
                  I'm pumped up as well..We are opening up on September 28th "my birthday" and we are closing on Halloween. We got all our walls up and braced, we are now applying fire retardant and paint. We got all our props on hand and ready to go into rooms. This is our first year for opening a haunt and we are excited!!!

~The Deadland
                  I think we will be just about done with fire retardent sometime Friday and quite a bit of paint will be up. I am trying to get as many people up Friday as possible.
                  Jared Layman

Comment

Finished? Yeah, I'll never say that word either. Heck, come Oct 31st I'm still tweaking stuff! But we're pumped good, my staff and I -- We're farther ahead than ever before this year, tho still behind. So I guess that's good. We may be able to catch the Halloween movie if they have a 4am showing! Now if we can just pass tomorrow's (er, I guess its' "today's" now) Fire Inspection.

Opening Friday Oct 5th.
                    ----
                    Your Pain, My Thrill...
                    Steve
                    Haunted Mines - Colorado Springs
                    http://HauntedMines.org

Comment

Working...
                    X