Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES... MORE PHOTOS but this time a TON MORE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YES... MORE PHOTOS but this time a TON MORE!

Hey folks... you may notice that most of these photos I keep uploading are sorta daylight pics but we haven't done ANY lighting yet at Creepyworld or Darkness.

We're just trying to finish both attractions this week. Lighting has started at Darkness but not Creepyworld so I can't get any or many night time shots. I did some night time shots at Silox with a spot light so these will have to do.

Anyway... I uploaded a TON of photos including new Tombstone photos and Cornfield photos. But I also uploaded a ton more SiloX...check them out they're kinda gory.

Let me know what you think.

Here is a link to all the galleries...
    http://scarefest.com/gallery/index.php

At Creepyworld we'll start building our pumpkin patch next week and our new food stand.

We open in a week, you'll have to let me know if you decide to come out this year. Take care.
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Larry,

I really, really like the medical pics of Silo X! I'm going to be studying them to get a better idea of how gorey medical scenes should look. We have a room that needs to have that kind of feel and touch.

Comment

When did you plant your corn? I started the first of July and it's only about two foot tall. The seed pack said 90 days untill havest but iI don't think it will make it. My pumpkin vines look great and have meny blooms but no pumkins, well at lest the grass is getting high. lol. and the photos look awsome, your guest will have a great time by the looks of it.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Right after 4th of July I think.

Next year I might plant it later like end of July. You really have to WATER the hell out of that corn I'll tell you!

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Awesome Work!
          ~Bill Mlinac
          The Deadland Haunted House
          www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse