Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More truth came out today, you can't handle the Truth!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More truth came out today, you can't handle the Truth!?

At one time , (when I had a certain type of group looking at me) I would keep everyone from "Chicago's" attention in the room when I would say:
    "This is a small town, we know everything, we all know who the two guys here in town that had had sex with dogs.
    The guy probably would not have gotten caught IF he hadn't been doing this at 10 O'clock in the morning, in his neighbor's yard!"
    Then today I found out how they actually caught him, they hid a camera and had the pictures to prove he did it!
    (Then he had to get some psych treatment because he was an employee of the Federal government!)
    There was "The Rest Of The Story" Good day!
    (I hope nobody thinks that I could fabricate such an incident!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Yep,

That's what I'm talkin about.
    sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

oh my gad! did he really do it? what was he thinking? do you have any photos of this incident? haha.. i would love to see how he looked when he was caught. .
      can't wait till halloween!!!

Comment

There were these pictures of Shane and a billy goat........oh sorry,thats a little off topic. LOL Just kidding bro,you owe me one!

Comment

Get it right it was a LLama not a Goat! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Llama, llama

I just had to:http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama

Comment

Some do things just to get "attention", but having everyone you work with in a factory , barking and yelping whenever you walk passed was never the kind of attention that I would ever think I needed.
              Of course in the previous years of his working there he had already propositioned EVERY female who worked there ("From 8 to 80", like the old saying) and been turned down, which if he had offered some of those women a decent bisquit, he may have been able to remain faithful to his own species.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X