Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 USS Nigtmare Preview/Construction Pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 USS Nigtmare Preview/Construction Pics.

check out pictures of the 2006 USS Nightmare show and construction at www.hauntedcincinnati.com

we wish you all the very best this haunting season!!!!!!

Jason,

are those wads of gum on the wall? LOL! SWEEET!

The photos are great! And you threw in a few candid shots, as well. Very nice.

Have a Happy Haunting season!

Comment

I love seeing all those haunters smiling up a storm! Are you in any of the photos, or were you stuck behind the camera? I like the photo of the spider...very cool.

Best wishes to your crew, too.
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Very nice, you guys have been hard at work. Those spider webs look so real.lol. Happy Haunting.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

no, randy from hauntedcincinnati came down and took pics.

the dark haired gentelman is allen rizzo (owner of the ussn)
          bald guy with facial hair is steve (head of makeup/security, set designer, and carpentry)
          the other bald guy is brian (head of lighting, securty)

the tall guy, wearing glasses as well as the messy shirts is me (jason) painter, set designer, makeup artist, actor, security.

thanks you guys!!! again, i hope things go great for all of you this season!

Comment

What a great place to put on a haunt! I love the exterior shots. Very, very cool.

Dave
            Lords of Chaos, LLC
            House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Originally posted by Theatremacabre
              What a great place to put on a haunt! I love the exterior shots. Very, very cool.

Dave
              thank you sir.

i never really touched base on the "gum wall" as we like to call it. that thing started out as in means of a rude act..which (many, many many pieces later) turned out to be the infamous gum wall. people are a little freaked out with being walking through a tight area that is surrounded by some strangers gum. i guess you can consider the gum wall to be one of many customer interactivities that the uss nightmare has to offer (others being the dreamulator, the scare zones, and the mess hall-yep we allow people to rent out the mess hall to throw birthday parties, and whatever. i think one of these nights the hooters girls are renting out the mess hall this season.)

Comment

Working...
              X