Prop Molds For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop Molds For Sale

It is with deep regret that I inform you all that Grave Robber Studios is ceasing operations this month. All orders in process will be completed and delivered as promised.

That said, we have a large assortment of high end molds and prop making equipment for sale. These items were described as " Hands-down, the most realistic in the industry." For all you manufacturers out there, It's your chance to pick up some wonderful additions to your lines just in time for 2008.

If interested, please visit our site at :www.graverobberstudios.com and review the gallery section. If you are interested in a piece, send me an email and we can discuss the details. sdelk@graverobberstudios.com

Its been a pleasure working with you all - unfortunately, it looks like our entrance to the market was ill timed. Best of luck to you all for a profitable 2007 and beyond!
    Last edited by Steved; 09-10-2007, 04:25 PM.
    Steve Delk

Sorry to hear that you are not going to continue with your efforts. I felt that your company had the best new haunt props that I have seen in many years. Great quality stuff. I hope that you make a quick return to the business.

Howie "Slobber" Erlich
    Deadly Intentions Haunted House
    www.deadlyintentionshaunt.com
    1986-1997 (Mutilation Mansion,) 1998 (Screamers Haunted House,) 1999 (Evil Intention Haunted House,) 2000-2001 Concept Creator/Business Partner (Urban Legends Haunted House,) 2002 Floor Plan Designer and Consultant for a (Haunted Barn) Owners had city challenges & were never able to open, 2002 Floor Plan Designer/Construction (Fright Nights Haunted House) 2003-2012 Now retired Owner (Deadly Intentions Haunted Attraction)

Comment

Man that sucks! I just bought those zombie arms from you about 2 months ago. I think they are mind blowing. You guys do great work. Sorry to see you go.
      ~Bill Mlinac
      The Deadland Haunted House
      www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
      www.Thedeadland.comsigpic

Comment

steve, as a first year vendor myself, im sorry to hear about your departure so early into the game. contact me at bodybagging@aol.com perhaps we can work out something on some of your molds. Rob
        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Dear Steve,

Sorry to hear about your leaving the industry. I may be interested in the following but would need some specifics about what exactly you are offering.
          Terror Tots, Mr Unclean, Uncle Festered, Satan Claus, and the Zombie Head Mount.

Send response to
          DalvAlucard@PSPProductions.Net

Comment

I was wondering if you had any molds left. I sent you an email yesterday, but figured I'd try here too. If you have any left please email me at kpolley@palenightproductions.com and let me know what you have and how much you might take for them. Thanks so much.
            Kip Polley
            www.palenight.com

Pale Night Productions
            We Engineer Fear

Comment

Working...
            X