Bloodline Productions/Mobile Haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodline Productions/Mobile Haunt

HI there. I was looking on a few bookmarked webpages, and saw an as in issue 1 of Hauntworld Magazine for "Bloodline Productions." They build mobile haunts. I tried searching them, but no results were found. Does anyone know if they are still in business, or where I could find some info on them/webpage.

Thanks,

Dustyn
    ________
    Honda NS400R
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:11 AM.

Hey Dustyn

They went By-By
    Gary
    Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Thanks Gary. DO you know of any other companies that specialize in trailer/mobile
      haunts?
      ________
      Honda VFR750R
      Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:11 AM.

Comment

For a measley $350.oo Mister Tuxedo Enterprises can mail you a haunted envelope of "Rattlesnake Eggs!"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yep, such a shame they went out. That trailer they made a prototype of looked pretty damn cool. However, it came with a hefty price tag. After awhile, I believe they had only made one or two of those units. Did not go over as well as they thought it would.

If you want a used mobile haunt, check out the for sale section here on HauntWorld (if they still have one). Another place to check, and I can't exactly remember the site address, something to do with Amusement Business. Search that on google and I'm sure you'll find used haunted houses, spook houses, and haunted carnival rides.
          Steven
          Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Working...
          X