Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween

Hey everyone! I am still doing the library thing. I know, it stinks. I should have my internet back in a few weeks I hope.

I thought for those of you are on this forum I would let you all know that things are looking bright for 2008. I have located someone with a hearse, no haunt should be without one of these. I might be able to get it for nothing.

This October I have been given a chance to job shadow a local attraction. I am looking forward to this chance. It's one of a life time and I hope that my haunt and theirs can be come friends in the business world.

I am waiting on issue 17 of HauntWorld still, not sure what the deal is with that. I am also waiting to get 2 DVD's from HauntCon on getting started. It is getting dissapointing checking the mail every day and nothing being there exept JUNK and BILLS!.

I am working on my home haunt, it will be 10 times better then last year. I hope to post some pic's, but will have to see on that.

Anyway I hope that everyones roads be smooth and free of obsticals this year and I hope this October brings a lot of fun and joy this Halloween season.

Brian

good luck on everything and keep us posted!

sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Another haunt owner said since he has had his haunt business that he has missed Halloween all together, he said he spends every October night on the phone pleading with employees to show up and fill out his labor requirements to make the house operate.
      Even though often times I would be smarter to be wandering my house making sure things are running smoothly but I am not, I am in the first room of the house entertaining the customers as they first see this place ("You never get a second chance to make a first impression.")
      I will not miss the October fun found in my front room!
      (And I think the customers appreciate it too!)
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X