Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Props?

Hey everyone,

Is it just me that has this problem, or is it impossible to get a hold of Unit 70 this time of year.....or is it always hard to get a hold of them? I've emailed, called their main number, called their cell numbers, left messages, and get nothing back.

Secondly, last year was my first big haunt, so Im still very new at this. My question is...where are the very best places to get the best props, masks, prosthetics, etc. Any links or knowledge you guys could pass on would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Prop makers are Busy getting orders out, most have ceased taking orders for the 2007 season, Bo from Unit 70 will return your calls as he gets them, same with screamline studios, Evillusions , GoreGalore, and even us, BTW did I mention that UNIT 70 ROCKS!!!
    Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Rob is right, most vendors have already stopped taking orders this year and may be very hard to get a hold of due to all of us trying to get everyone's orders to them within the next two weeks.

Seeing that you are new to the industry, it's always best to talk to vendors and get your orders in as early as possible in the year, usually around the time of Transworld.
      Brian Warner
      Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
      Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
      Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys, I appreciate it.

bodybagging, I agree with you about Unit 70, I think the products they make are outstanding. I know now that I will have to get in touch with them much much earlier next year.

Thanks again to both of you.

Comment

Working...
        X