Hauntworld DVD'S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld DVD'S

Hi there. I was just wondering what is on the DVD'D sold at hauntedhousesupplies.com. Are they yours of haunted attractions, how-to's? Also, how long are they?

Dustyn
    ________
    ferrari specs
    Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:12 AM.

The HauntWorld DVD's are great. I have volumes 1-14, and believe that each of them are worth far more than what they charge for the things. The videos cover various topics, how to's, footage from various haunts, segments with Larry Kirschner, Dr. Lady, and so many other people. These videos are a must for anyone who wants to open a haunt, run a home haunt, ad scenes into a current haunt, and more.

You will watch these over and over. You may not pick up on something right away, but when you watch it again, you will catch things you did not see the first time. Our minds accept certain bits of information as we are researching different topics at various points in time.

Bar none, you will love these videos.
    Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Thanks for the info. I may be getting the whole set for my B-day or Christmas.
      ________
      BMW K1200RS
      Last edited by dusty588; 01-24-2011, 05:12 AM.

Comment

And as far as the length goes, I believe each of them is approximately two hours long. Don't forget to make a snack before you sit down to watch them. Also have a notbook and pens ready so that you can jot stuff down. You will find yourself pausing and rewinding quite often.
        Steven
        Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Working...
        X