Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De-Composer Provides Haunting Cinematic Soundscapes For West Point Military Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-Composer Provides Haunting Cinematic Soundscapes For West Point Military Academy

West Point Military Academy is looking to bring their traditioanl Halloween Ball to the next level. They decided to create/produce a Haunted Attraction for the cadets & families on the base. April Anderson Director of Moral, Welfare & Recreation for West Point wanted the atmos-fear to be perfect. She contacted me, De-Composer Frank Petruccelli, and asked me to provide the music for this special event. I must admit I am proud to be part of this special event and be the Haunted Attraction Composer they thoughtt of. With all the things that the US Military does for us, it was great to give something back. Happy Haunting Everyone! It's Our Time Of The Year To Shine!
    Beast Wishes Always,
    De-Composer Frank Petruccelli

Music To Die For

Awesome news Frank, I know they picked the right guy to do the music! ...

Any chance we'll get to hear this music? I don't know if you've started work on it or not, but maybe throwing in some of the armed forces themes/music into the mix of haunt music.. as like your own way to say thanks! Like a haunted John Phillip Sousa! Haha..

Congrats on this... your going to do an awesome job! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Awesome frank! See you at the cast meeting today.

Comment

Go Frank!!! Wooo Weeee!!!
        Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Awright! Give them the best that you got, and you got plenty of the best there.
          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Working...
          X