Most Common Themes for the 2000-2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Common Themes for the 2000-2010

Out of all the types suspense and horror themes out there what is the most favored? I know that slashers are becoming more common with the release of the remakes of both Texas Chainsaw, and Halloween. Back the the late Nineteen Ninties it was a extreme for vampires and werewolves, it seems as if todays commons is zombies and slashers, but seriously what is the best theme favored by horror and suspense fans alike?
    Chris McSweeney

Originality

Comment

Thanks much.
      Chris McSweeney

Comment

agreed. Be original. clowns, zombies, aliens always are classic but develop your own scary character. I think a good house will use a mix of both classic themes and some original ones.

Sean
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

"Life" is finite. I really don't want (and have never wanted ) to spend my life copying someone else's stuff.
          I am lazy though, I bought a haunted house to make it into a "Haunted" house!
          I have the same theme here I have had for the last 20 years= "Is Jim really crazy? And what will he inflict upon us?
          In the meanwhile, let's look at the stuff he has made here and have a few laughs.

Life is short.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
          X