Another YouTube... just for fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another YouTube... just for fun

I found this YouTube video about my attraction, Turbidite Manor, when it was featured on Jimmy Kimmel. I guess a fan posted it... really cool, even though it doesn't really show what the haunt is really about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2j43...elated&search=
    Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
    Haunted Nashville
    Turbidite Manor

I'd have to say she did not enjoy herself there. I agree it didn't do the haunt any justice, since all they did was show the name, admission price, and a couple scenes. But at least two things came from this, one- it got publicity on national television, and two- she wet herself.
    Steven
    Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

The video...

Yeah, they only focused on what they thought would appeal to a TV audience (and what they could pick up on camera) and admittedly, they staged a lot of it with my actors. I didn't seem to have much to say about it while they were taping. Aunt Chippy seems to have a hard time, but you'll notice when he asks her towards the end if she actually had a good time, she smiles a bit and nods. ) Oh, and that wasn't the real admission price... not sure where that came from. Gotta love the media.
      Last edited by hamilton; 09-17-2007, 01:49 PM.
      Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
      Haunted Nashville
      Turbidite Manor

Comment

Hey! I didn't know that Jimmy had his own show, I tought he was only on the 'the man's show' (great show BTW) what's up with Adam Carolla?

And yeah, I agree, the video doesn't show what a haunt REALLY is, but I bet she probably didn't made it through the entire haunt, it would be nice to see a complete walk-thru.
        http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

Turbidte walkthrough

Our fabulous host, drfrightner, has already posted my YouTube video in a previous thread. It doesn't show the entire walk-through, as I like to keep some surprises for my 'live' guests, but it gives a good idea what my show is about. Voted #2 coolest YouTube haunt video!
          Nathan P. Hamilton

Owner/Operator
          Haunted Nashville
          Turbidite Manor

Comment

Originally posted by hamilton View Post
            Our fabulous host, drfrightner, has already posted my YouTube video in a previous thread. It doesn't show the entire walk-through, as I like to keep some surprises for my 'live' guests, but it gives a good idea what my show is about. Voted #2 coolest YouTube haunt video!
            Yeah, of course, but that short flick we saw in this thread's video doesn't show really anything, c'mon, at least two more scenes won't hurt you LOL just compare your video with what we actually saw here.
            Altho, now that I watch it for second time, that old lady appears to be an actress and the video inside the haunt appears to be only a gag. - Not too funny compared to what I have seen in 'the man show'.

BTW: ZIGGY ZAGGY ZIGGY ZAGGY HOY HOY HOY! glug glug glug glug!
            http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

Working...
            X