Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Mannequins For Making Characters...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Mannequins For Making Characters...

Hey guys!

I have more of the cheap inflatable mannequins available again this year.
    They are full sized adult male and they work great for fill character props!
    Just mask & dress & yur ready to display!

JUST $10 EACH!!!!! (plus shipping)

Personally we don't inflate em. We cut em open in the back and STUFF EM!!!
    Then we add wire coathangers inside the arms, legs & neck and we have a FULLY POSEABLE, LIFESIZED PROP FOR $10!!! Its a great way to go!

Use em for hanging victims, monsters, whatever!

Email me with how many yu want & I'll get an exact shipping quote for yu.
    I ship via Priority and they will get there FAST!

I always sell out of these FAST so dont piss around to the last minute and hope I have some left. Sometimes I do and most times I dont!

My email is: emailcoolstuff@aol.com

Cheerz!
    Doc Bonesaw

Originally posted by Doc Bonesaw View Post
    Personally we don't inflate em. We cut em open in the back and STUFF EM!!!
    Then we add wire coathangers inside the arms, legs & neck and we have a FULLY POSEABLE, LIFESIZED PROP FOR $10!!! Its a great way to go!
    What a grand idea! I have several of these I bought earlier in the year. (Adult Male and Child) I was going to blow them up, but I love your idea much better. My son busted a seam in one of them, so we'll experiment with that one before cutting open any of the good ones.

Thanks!

Comment

We bought several from Bonesaw last year and used his method. It worked pretty well for our "body pit" as well as a few last minute props that didn't need to be majorly detailed and weren't right in front of the customers faces.
      www.mindseizure.com
      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Working...
      X