Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Nicole the Haunt Diva?

Hmmm,

Have you seen Nicole the Haunt Diva lately?
    Dr. Spooky Pants

A Spooky Response

Hmmm,

I answered "she's not here" because I don't believe she is.
    Dr. Spooky Pants

Comment

I've seen her.

I am here. I just have been busy since Transworld... my mother was in the hospital for major surgery and then I got pneumonia... mom is home and doing well, and I'm better too. I've just been preoccupied with those crazy things that life sometimes throws you.

Our haunt is still negotiating our lease so there's not much going on with us until we get our space confirmed... which is the worst position to be in because you want to get going on tons of stuff but can't.

Who am I? I am just a gal who has been working for haunts for about 10 years (started in College). I am supervisor for hiring/traning actors & volunteers at our haunt, I do the website, assist in makeup and costumes and help design and set dress our house. I've also written a couple articles for Larry - one online and one in the House of Shock edition. Like many haunters, I wear many hats. The diva thing was just a kind thing offered to me from the Frightmistresses because she said I was helping people on here. Actually she offered "guru" but it sounded a bit too masculine. Some of my guy friends at our haunt call us gals "haunt divas" (jokingly) so I thought it would be a good feminine alternative to "guru." I hope to see mor haunt divas pop up on here soon - I know they are out there!
      Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
      The White Star Farm
      "Hey Baby, this blood's for you."

Comment

First of all - it's weird being a topic of a forum... but it's nice to be missed - didn't think anyone would notice I was "gone".... I've been so busy I didn't even notice I was gone!

Damn - Dan found me out... #4 and #8!
        And... You forgot one... I wasn't here because I was still partying at the Halaka-hiki Tiki Bar near Transworld (River Grove IL).

I missed everyone! I'll be around... just lying low - my pneumonia has been downgraded to a cold I can't shake and I am surviving an a vicious cycle of DayQuil and NyQuil - I look like Dan Faupel's/Creative Vision's Psycho Gal Animatronic! :shock: My weekends lately have been with my husband in IL visiting Mom and Dad while she's on the mend. Plus, my work has been very busy too so that's why you all haven't seen me here to much.

Hopefully I'll shake the cold, Mom will be back to normal, work will slow down, and we'll get our lease signed so we can start on our haunt!
        Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
        The White Star Farm

Comment

I'm sorry Nicole! You hadn't posted your message yet when I started typing mine, after I hit submit, then I read yours and I was like "Damn, don't I look like a freakin' heartless prick!"

I'm glad to hear you and your Mom are doing better!
          Chris Riehl
          Sales@spookyfinder.com
          (586)209-6935
          www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Dan... ? don't worry about it!!!
            Now that my mom and I are fine... I need you all to just pray now that we get our lease for 2004!
            Blood & Kisses,

~ Nicole

Production Team Member
            The White Star Farm

Comment

Working...
            X