Help for pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for pump

I am trying to build a prop of a skeleton sitting on a toilet. when triggered it will piss on the patrons, however I am not having any luck with a pump. Any suggestions?
    Greg Salyers
    Fear Entertainment

Try a automotive windshield washer pump! it's 12 volt.
    most auto stores sell them,
    Ghoul Town

Comment

Thats What I am trying....let me mess with it some more.....
      Greg Salyers
      Fear Entertainment

Comment

Here's a thread that was discussed at hauntforum
        http://hauntforum.com/showthread.php...light=outhouse
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com
        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

I once saw a parade car with cranked-up windshield wipers spray water from the road all the way to the curbside to wet parade watchers!
          (Might be easier just to hang some toilet paper in the skeleton's pelvis, "He has trouble wiping himself, with no meat on the pelvis!")
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I am trying my second windshield washer pump.....is the voltage 12vdc? Because I only get a small trickle.....my patrons will think my skeleton has a prostate problem (beat you to it Jim)
            Greg Salyers
            Fear Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by gregsalyers View Post
              I am trying my second windshield washer pump.....is the voltage 12vdc? Because I only get a small trickle.....my patrons will think my skeleton has a prostate problem (beat you to it Jim)
              If your windshield pump is trickling. you may need to add a one way
              valve and a jet at the end of the line! This should make it spray 4-5 feet!
              Ghoul Town

Comment

Gregg, Once you get your pizzing skeleton working , don't forget to hang an empty pitcher of beer in his hand. This might ellict some "EEEWWW's" from the crowd as they wonder if beer-urine was actually what is dripping off them?
                (Fresh beer-urine!!)
                Add a fart soundtrack with it, sure, why not?
                Maybe hanging some rubber bags for kidneys inside the skeleton would work in people's minds. "See Honey, he did pizz on us, he still has kidneys!"
                Those rubber bags might even be made to be functional?
                Don't put even a mouse brain in his skull or he will be teling you how to run your place!
                "Let's scare the Holy
                Cheese out of them, Gregg!

I LIKE Cheese Alot!"
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

If you can't get the washer pump to work, try a rainbird water sprinkler head and valve (Lowes). You can change the heads out to get whatever spray you want.

Comment

So this is an R. Kelly skeleton, correct?

Comment

I finally got it to work, I was using a 12vdc power supply and finally decided to just hook the thing up to a car battery. I guess the power supply didnt have enough amps. Thanks for all of the help.....this forum is awesome

On a side not...the house I work at opened last night...we had about 350 people....so not bad for the first night
                      Greg Salyers
                      Fear Entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X