No announcement yet.

What's your favorite scare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once scared a girlfriend of mine SO BADLY! I don't do this type of off-property scare anymore.(it happened inside her house!)
    Her house is very tiny but I managed to sneak in to her kitchen with some black & white clown grease paint smeared on my face (real stupid looking)
    As she and her 14 yr. old daughter were watching television just a few feet away in the next room I began creating little random strange sounds in the kitchen.
    The kitchen only measures maybe 10 by 8 feet, I had a small space between two major appliances where I squatted down.
    She finally came to see what the noises were coming from, flipped on the kitchen light, I stood up and maybe "Hissed" at her.
    I assumed that she would immeadiately recognise me, she didn't.
    I got to see her face severely distorted in abject fear as she screamed as loudly as she possibly could for what seemed like a full two minutes!
    Of course this attracted her daughter to the scene and she began screaming just like her Mother was! She screamed for quite awhile too!?
    No more commando missions for me.
    She had invited me to her house that night I said I couldn't be there.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Oddly enough my favorite scare doesn't involve the haunt I work at, but rather, my own neighborhood. Lately, the neighborhood kids have been teasing my dog in the backyard by walking up to the chainlink fence and yelling "DOGGIE, DOGGIE, DOGGIE!". Because of this, I hear a 10 minute long barking session coming from ye ol' yard. I began to ponder how to get these kids to stop doing that. I can't necessarily jump out since there's nowhere to hide behind or in. Then it came like *snap* that! I had a ghillie suit in my posseson that would make a perfect scare. The next day I put on my suit, went into the backyard, layed on my stomach behind the chainlink fence, covered myself in some leaves, and waited....for an hour.

But it all paid off when I saw the munchkins heading down my driveway. My dog, Mr. Sphincter, was kept inside for the moment (he likes to eat things I like to wear). The kids walked up to the fence and started to look around, "Where's the doggie? DOGGIE! DOGGIE!". That was my que to rise up, clench the fence, and yell as if I had a car run over my foot. Boy, did that scare em'. They ran halfway down the driveway and looked back at me. This was my que to hop the fence and start gunning it. Now, seeing a 6'4'' swamp thing run towards them at full speed must have triggered their common sense mechanism. Because after that, they ran home.

Several hours later I made a sign and hanged it on the fence. It says, "Beware of Monster".
      Last edited by Smiley; 11-08-2007, 05:51 PM.

Comment

THAT WAS DELICIOUS!! Gee-Healy! Heal those little idiots make them see the err of their lost ways.
        Did you get to bite them on the ankles?
        There was a chubby-bully kid around here who would walk up to a chained Dingo dog and hit it with a big stick.
        One day the owner and his Dad saw the kid headed to do this to the dog again, the dog was not chained on this day, the Dad said, "No, just let that kid learn a lesson, don't warn him or stop him."
        Lesson learned on that day!
        The kid should have ben given some tetnus shots but he didn't like needles so he just had to "Tough it out" as he eventually healed up.
        Gee whiz, it never happened again!

Isn't it something, life teaches us valuable lessons yet so many want to protect their kids from some of the important basic lessons that everyone should realise?
        The best teacher is the pain of failure, sometimes this pain will be physical.
        Nature decreed it. Gave us pain sensing, fragile bodys.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X