Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back from NETHERWORLD, opening night....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from NETHERWORLD, opening night....

Last night and once again Billy and Ben have done a Top Notch job! What a high quality state of the art show! Everything from the quality of the monsters/makeup to the sets and props takes the game to the next level. Guys, if you see this post(I know how busy you are right now) I must tell you that my group of 5 that drove up to Atlanta from South Georgia had a great time and you impressed us all again. If anyone gets the time this season and have never gone go visit Netherworld. Thanks again for a great time and the great show!!!!
    ALBANYFRIGHTNIGHTS.COM-THE WEBSITE OF THE SCARIEST SHOW IN SOUTH GEORGIA!!!!

After the season, haunters have an opportunity to see the Netherworld show on Fri. November 17th from 8-11 pm, when they are open for a special event during the 2006 IAAPA show...all three of their haunts will be in full operation...IAAPA goes back to Orlando next year, so this could be your last chance to see Netherworld for a while!...see http://www.netherworld.info/ for more info...
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I totally recommend everyone jumping on this opportunity to visit in mid November if you cant before.

Comment

We'll be attending Netherworld on the 7th. If its anything like last year then I know it will be great.

Comment

I'll just say that we drove nearly 4 hrs to get there JUST to see Netherworld, and we did not leave disappointed.

Comment

Working...
          X