Castle Haunted House/fun House For Sale Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Haunted House/fun House For Sale Now

This unit includes a tent 30x50 poles, sidewall, stakes 6 black lights,4 strobes,4 emergency lights/exit signs, and ext. cords for this unit. black wood walls 4x8's ,8x8's enough to do the whole tent.

Trailer section is approximately 28 ft long plus 2- 8 ft. wings that fold out total of approximately 44 ft. long when open and about 17 ft. tall. There are tricks in the trailer and lights to go out front to light it up at night.

This is great for a side attraction that needs very little actors and has the old carnival feel.

Needs a little love but a good money maker for an add-on.

Selling for $30,000
    Can sell NOW for a quick move to your haunt this year! Charge it and don't pay a cent until the October monies come in!!!!

I can't post pictures here for some reason so feel free to e-mail us and I will send them to you all tonight. Thanks.

E-mail spookyplanet@aol.com

Do the gypsie Girls go with it? that "old circus feel".
    If the girls are included , their pick-pocket scallywag kids don't have to come too do they?("Small tent")
    My Great Uncle used to travel with Barnum in the 1930's, before he made his millions. Yes, he was hiding out.....
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

In this thread it is $30,000. In another thread it is $25,000. In the other thread it is "totally enclosed trailer haunt". But in this one it is a 28 foot trailer plus tent.

Are these two different units, or the same one?

Also, what are the tricks that come with it?

Is it a toilet paper throwing device? Or an egg throwing trick?

Do any props, animations, or costumes come with this? What about a sound system? Fog machines? Special Effects?

Do you have a website where we can see the photos?

Why are you selling? Where is your haunt located?
      Steven
      Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

Their are a large number of posts about spokeyplanet. From what they say this person is not trustworthy and you should not send him any money,unless you want to give it away. Ck out the other posts

Comment

Wait just a minute there Pyro! Why would you ever say such a thing?
          Everyone should be made to know (if you don't know already?)
          If you just want to send your money away always send money for nothing ("and chicks for free?") to only : Mr. Tuxedo Enterprises
          411 N. Carroll St.
          Mutt Carnal. Illinoids
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Money for nutin chicks for free

Hey Jim will ya take a Check or can I put that on my Visa?

Comment

Either one is "Golden" since no matter what you want or what you send me, my response will be the same non-package in the mail!
              Thanks!
              Keep those cards and bulky parcels full of money coming!
              $ is the root of all evil, send it all to me for a thorough cleansing!
              You will feel So Much Better! (Until your first bill comes due or you get hungry)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Yeah...I figured it was all a fraud. I just wanted to see if I'd get a reply. Obviously not. Usually when people sell a portable haunt, they have plenty of photos to show what they are selling. But this person said they will only show photos, or give a private tour to anyone who puts down a deposit. Now why in the hell would I put down a deposit just to see what I may or may not be interested in purchasing. Then if you look at the inconsistency of the price, 25K on one thread and 30K on another. Then when I called him on it, he did not reply cause someone already called him a fraud. Now again, let's look at the price. For what this haunt is described to be, it is only 25-30 thousand. I've seen haunts smaller than this for 50 grand on up, that are in worse shape. And why does this person only have eight posts on HauntWorld. I can't trust someone who just shows up one day, becomes a member, and posts something for sale. And there are no photos, no website to see photos, no record of this person even having a haunt.

I wish people like this would just go away, and bother some children somewhere.
                Steven
                Rolling Thunder Productions

A Tisket A Tasket, They Put Me In This Casket!!

Comment

We should ask if the tent is in Nigeria.

Comment

Yes it is in Nigeria and burning as we speak! Never pitch a tent over a natural gas pipe leak just for a special flame effect!
                    I always said here:"No Smoking when you go passed the napalm exhibit!"
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Perhaps this thread should be eliminated and Spookyplanet not permitted to continue to use this forum.

Comment

agreed

Sean
                        Sean De Wane
                        ----------------------------------------------
                        The De Wane Asylum
                        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by John Coen View Post
                          Perhaps this thread should be eliminated and Spookyplanet not permitted to continue to use this forum.
                          I'll sign that petition.

Also when you show interest, he NEVER gets back to you anyways.

Comment

Fraud like this makes me sick. I think people like those need to get lost. I vote YES!

Brian

Comment

Working...
                            X