HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Gruesome Skull w/ Exposed Brains for sale!

1. Default Gruesome Skull w/ Exposed Brains for sale! 
    Greetings, boils and ghouls! We could all use more BRAINS! Terrify your Halloween trickers n' treaters with this die-sgusting fractured exposed brain skull prop! Custom made by Hollywood FX technicians at Industrial Monsters & Props/IMP FX (http://www.impfx.com). This is a limited run of this specialty item. Not a cheap looking toy, but a real bone-a-fide work of horror art. Skull is life size and stands around 6 inches, with BLOODY and GORY brains exposed! It is highly detailed, completely hand-painted resin. Impress your friends at Halloween this year with this rare Hollywood FX prop. Hand detailed in USA by motion picture FX artists. A great addition to anyone who loves the macabre! Thanks and happy haunting!

2. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Would those brains still look so fresh in a skull? Skulls usually have been around awhile to become "skully", know what I mean?
    I guess darker paint could modify it pretty easilly if anyone wanted to do this.
    I found a real backbone today under a playhouse I was tearing down. It was still fresh enough to be held together by the sinews (or whatever?) Green tinges here and there on it.... I asked my Mother if she wanted to see it , and ask Nicky how she has been? Since nobody has seen Nicky in several years (her daughter-in-law)
    We all had a good laugh over this, my brother (Nicky's ex, my Mother and myself)
    The backbone is about 14 inches long, tapering down from human size to a little vertabrae about finger tip sized.???

3. Default  
    Carbondale, IL
    It could be my backbone.

I seemed to have misplaced mine since I got married.

Jeff Martin

True Adventures, Ltd.

4. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "The Backbone" as applied to marriage and staying married is a very tricky thing.
    There can often be a shifting expectation, sometimes from hour to hour as to whether you should act as if you have one or not.

Thread Information