Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gruesome Skull w/ Exposed Brains for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gruesome Skull w/ Exposed Brains for sale!

Greetings, boils and ghouls! We could all use more BRAINS! Terrify your Halloween trickers n' treaters with this die-sgusting fractured exposed brain skull prop! Custom made by Hollywood FX technicians at Industrial Monsters & Props/IMP FX (http://www.impfx.com). This is a limited run of this specialty item. Not a cheap looking toy, but a real bone-a-fide work of horror art. Skull is life size and stands around 6 inches, with BLOODY and GORY brains exposed! It is highly detailed, completely hand-painted resin. Impress your friends at Halloween this year with this rare Hollywood FX prop. Hand detailed in USA by motion picture FX artists. A great addition to anyone who loves the macabre! Thanks and happy haunting!

Would those brains still look so fresh in a skull? Skulls usually have been around awhile to become "skully", know what I mean?
    I guess darker paint could modify it pretty easilly if anyone wanted to do this.
    I found a real backbone today under a playhouse I was tearing down. It was still fresh enough to be held together by the sinews (or whatever?) Green tinges here and there on it.... I asked my Mother if she wanted to see it , and ask Nicky how she has been? Since nobody has seen Nicky in several years (her daughter-in-law)
    We all had a good laugh over this, my brother (Nicky's ex, my Mother and myself)
    The backbone is about 14 inches long, tapering down from human size to a little vertabrae about finger tip sized.???
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

It could be my backbone.

I seemed to have misplaced mine since I got married.

Hmmm....
      Jeff Martin

Owner/CEO
      True Adventures, Ltd.

Comment

"The Backbone" as applied to marriage and staying married is a very tricky thing.
        There can often be a shifting expectation, sometimes from hour to hour as to whether you should act as if you have one or not.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X