Progress report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress report

Well, all our walls are up, and last night we finished paiting the traditional haunt and started painting our black lite clown area. Great to see everything coming together and a light at the end of the tunnel. Today, more painting and decorating both areas. We have our sneak peak night for family & friends on the 1st and then open on the 6th. Firemarshal came though and gave his blessing. Still a lot of work to go, but we are looking great!!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Your an animal! :evil:
    Way to go you mad man. LOL
    Good luck with your opening. :wink:
    Gary
    Midnight Evil Productions
    www.MidnightEvil.com
    Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
    www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

AWESOME ,NICE TO SEE THINGS HAVE MADE A COMPLETE TURN-AROUND FOR YOU AND YOUR CREW!. BEST AND SAFE WISH'S THIS SEASON !!!!!!!!NOW GET OUT THERE AND SCARE THE FLESH OFF THEM! :twisted:

Comment

Awsome!
        "To be matter-of-fact about the world is to blunder into fantasy - and dull fantasy at that, as the real world is strange and wonderful." Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Hooray! We knew you had it in you to make the comeback. I'm so happy for you, Ron! Congratulations on continuing on when many would've just given up!
          www.mindseizure.com
          www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Congrats Ron! I'm glad to hear things are coming together for you and your crew! You've taken adversity and risen to the challenge! Definitely an inspiration my friend! :wink:

Kel
            Chris Riehl
            Sales@spookyfinder.com
            (586)209-6935
            www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Man, that has to be a record! Good luck and happy haunting.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Whoohoo. You must very happy not that the firemarshall has been through and the structure is nearing completion. Hope this year is a smashing success!

Comment

Working...
                X