so were getting close.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so were getting close.....

we have returnies orientation on monday here n san diego at the haunted hotel..... jus wanted to kno what some of my fellow actors due to prepare for the up coming season..... what gets u mentally ready for the long nights and sometimes stupid ppl that we alllllll face during the season

I just get myself pumped you know? I start browsing Halloween retail sites knowing I can't afford any of the cool stuff. I continuously check Hauntworld. Think of ideas for new scare techniques, etc.
    Creepers Haunted House- The creepiest haunted house in the Southeast.

Comment

I am open every night of the year (almost) but last night we were very busy, I was seeing a much greater number of patrons here in one night than I ever see in one night normally, we had some helpers here but I still got to interact with a great many bodies continiously moving through, screaming, twitching, jerking, laughing and this inspires me to find yet new things to say and do when performing. It happens every time. Inspiration coming to me in the moment like this. Often those valuable momentary inspirations leave a wonderfull residue of new ideas that I end up keeping around for many years!
      It all feels so natural and good, the mind working in response to others, very inspirational.
      Maybe I was always a natural born performer?
      There is nothing else comparable that I have ever found.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I always get rdy by staying up late at night and waking my stepdaughter up in the middle of the night by scaring her. I know its mean but I didn't do it one year and she got pissed at me and yelled at me about it lol. but I also started by screamming once a day starting in July so that I don't loose my voice throught out the year.
        AJ Silo-X

Comment

Working...
        X