Electric Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Chair

Hey, anybody got any ideas for building an electric chair? The special effects as far as smoke and electricity? Any good links? :twisted:
    My Daddy always told me... Never eat red snow!

You can manuever the smoke easily with a bit of engineering on your part and some coorigated tubing to make it pop out wherever ya need it... lighting would definantly be a strobe, on a on and off switch the actor could control on the armrest of the chair. If it's a prop... an actor or someone behind the scenes would have to do the on and off part.

Comment

Check out this site... http://www.halloweenmonsterlist.info/ They may have something listed here. :wink:

Kel
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Also,
        I have a fog machine with a strobe built into it if yur interested.

Comment

Hmmm,

As long as you don't use AC voltage, you should survive. But remember...it's the amps that kill you!
          Dr. Spooky Pants

Comment

Subversive plots to destroy mankind abound everywhere!!
            One time men (powerfull men) were plotting to string flimsey wires made of copper all around the country and the cities and charge them full of electricity! All it would take to kill everyone is for those lines to be knocked to the puddles on the ground, that is if the invisible waves from the electricity doesn't poison everyone first!
            Then the ones plotting to place gasoline containers in cars! Wow!?
            Imagine 20 gallons of this gasoline stuff waiting to explode and kill you!
            (They hid the gas containers just ahead of the rear bumpers when nobody will ever notice them!)
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I always tried to do two strobe lights, one behind, one in front. The strobe behind flashing moderatly fast giving that feeling of rushing electricity (with nice electricity audio blasting), and a slow flash in front to illuminate the inmate (or whoever, corpse, victim, ex girlfriend) at awkward positions. Over all this there should be a constant dim light, I usually prefer a dim blue.

I always wanted to figure out a way to make a beating red heart in the body, but don't know how with the violent body movement. Thinking of a combo of the haunted mansions bride in the attic and shake n' bake.
              - - Luke - -

Comment

I made a very good oversized electric chait with 2 panels for a background. It had to solid red lights on each side, on one switch. Then I had a big throw switch that activated the strobes. I'll try and find some pictures for you.
                Slash
                "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Working...
                X