Hayride Questions/HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayride Questions/HELP!!!

I have been informed that I am in charge of getting a hayride together for a haunt that opens this weekend. Something easy, 7-10 minutes or so. Can some of you who do hayrides give me some ideas on putting things together that I can do fairly quick and still be cool and exciting?

You could rig something to drop out of a tree like a dummy or something light weight out of a tree. You could make like a camp site scene with mutilated bodys or something strange cooking on a fake fire. Chainsaw maniacs are always good to have attacking the hayride. Larry has alot of awesome scenes on his Tombstone haunted hayride go to the pics on scarefest.com and you may get a few ideas from that as well. Hayrides can be alot of fun but it is harder to keep actors in postitions especcially if they are younger . So keep that in mind. Just have fun with it. There are alot of things like a cool cemetary you could ride through with it on both sides. With zombies rising out of there graves. Have fun with it!
    Damon
    Damon Carson

Comment

Or just hide a bunch of ticking clocks in the woods .
      "This place is full of huge Ticks, they will suck you dry!"
      Then two strongarm guards appear dressed in squirrel suits and take someone away.
      "They recognise a Nut when they see one!"
      Then as the wagon travels a few more feet into the woods we see a huge pile of bloody torsos all wearing very ripped and bloody T-Shirts each one saying "I Survived The Haunted Woods!"
      A chorus of idiots pop up from their spider holes and in unison scream:"NOT!"
      Have an over-sized salt shaker mounted above the snail pulling the wagon hooked up to an accellerator peddle.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Thanks Damon for the help, it sucks we only have a week to get stuff ready, we could do some really cool stuff with some more time.

Comment

Working...
        X