Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.efx-tek.com rocks

Vendor review

I always try to know what is available on the market, and I hadn't had a chance to work with www.efx-tek.com yet so I ordered a Prop1 with sensor and the AP8 sound board from them.

There is a slight learning curve to the boards they sell, but their tech support is amazing.
    I think I spoke to Jon Williams no less than 15 times.
    He even wrote the code for us and when we still had trouble setting it up he sat down with me over the phone and we trouble shot the whole setup.
    I feel a little guilty for taking so much of his time. But it proves the point. They understand service after the sell, and we didn't purchase very much.

So, I highly recommend this supplier.
    And somehow they sent our order on Friday and it was here on Monday. I have no clue how they were able to do that but they are in CA and we are in IN.

So, a thank you and a recommendation goes out to Jon and John from www.efx-tek.com for all their help.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

I second that. Both Jon and John are great guys and will help you well beyond what you would expect and all their products are great!
    Brian Warner
    Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
    Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
    Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

I third that!

We were in a bind controlling a major custom effect and they totally came through for us!

They were great!

Thanks!

Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD
      Ben Armstrong
      NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
      www.Fearworld.com
      www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Agreed. While I haven't spoke directly with either Jon or John, the service I received from EFX-TEK was great. I blew up some boards (accident!), and needed a quick replacement. They were to me within a couple of days.
        -------------------------------
        http://www.fx13studios.com

Comment

Working...
        X