Halloween Horror Nights ROCKED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Horror Nights ROCKED!!!

I got back today and let me say HHNs ROCKED! The houses were as always very detailed but what was off the hook was PsychoScareapy Home For The Holidays. This haunt was so cool, how do you mix halloween with christmas? Just add Psychos. Dead Silence :The Curse Of Mary Shaw was a awsome house too, using three mirror effects, one made you feel that you were about 100' in the air and about to fall, one made Mary Shaw look to be down a long hallway only to find out that she is right next to you and one that had you looking into a mirror only to see her right in front you. They also had Mary Shaws on skates that you could not see so they would float down hallways or cross in front of you from one side of a room to the other. For those of you that are going, take the behind the scenes tour very cool and express pass is a must well worth the $65:00, yes $65:00 but a must. It was a blast but now I need to be getting my haunt ready so I can scare some people like Universal scared me.
    Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

How was the The Thing area? Can you comment?
    Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

OMG I've always wanted to go HHN. I was very interested in the Mary Shaw house because the film Dead Silence was really scary. Glad to see it got a good review and the mirror effects seem amazing.
      I was also interested in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre house and Freddy Krueger (and all the others too!).

I also have a question...does HHN keep the rides open at night? Particularly Revenge of the Mummy? (the best ride on the Universal Studios side of the park).

Give us more details!!!

Comment

Yes, most of the rides are open, including Mummy.

While I haven't been in The Thing, because I'm in the TCM house, I've heard good things about it and I can't wait to check out all the houses myself.

-=bp

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marich View Post
          How was the The Thing area? Can you comment?
          The Thing was very cool, I only got to do that once but something so cool happened today at work. I was given a event pass and was told to "Go again on Coke". So I'm going down again Nov.1st, the only time I can fit it in do to work and getting my haunt ready.
          Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Working...
          X