Thanks to Terror on the Fox & Dewane ASLYUM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Terror on the Fox & Dewane ASLYUM

This past Saturday, myself and about 10 of my cast had a chance to visit the above named haunts.. A huge thank you to Sean and Tatoo for being gracious hosts. I am so envious of both places and the fact that you have had so much time to decorate your haunts! Both places are amazing and my cast and I left the place knowing we have a long way to go to achieve the level of detail you guys do....

Thanks again, and we hope you can make it down to Oshkosh!

Ron
    A Theater Of Lost Souls
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Yes Dirk, Some men spend to much time looking for de tail to do detail work!
    Brare rabbitt, he busy all de time time, doing de wrong tail.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Glad you had a good time. Saw some pix of TOTF Tattoo, good stuff. Looking forward to hitting it up this month.

xxxDirk, see you this weekend at Theater of Lost Souls. Going to be a good time on Saturday, and I know we'll get some great audio, interviews and more for your feature as part of the RFR Haunt Tours 2007.

The Haunt Season is upon...GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE FOR A SUCCESSFUL 07.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
      http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
      "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
      http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Thanks for the compliments Ron. It's a new experience for us actually being inside a house and not an our old empty barn. We found some areas which needed improvement and changed a few rooms around already, but we're learning! Glad you had a good time and can't wait to come down to ATOLS this year.

Sean
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Working...
        X