Fright Props

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fright Props

Just would like to send my thanks to fright props for getting our shipment out the door quickly. I had to install a bunch of animatronics at Scare World this past weekend, and Doug and his team was able to come through and get us our equipment in less than 3 days!!! If anyone has ever wondered if they should put Fright Props on their "TO BUY FROM" vendor list, you ABSOLUTLY should! Thanks again!
    Bill
    Bill Rod.
    Dark Tech Effects
    Automated DMX Lighting
    Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

It's good to see some companies actually being praised and not trashed. I'll diffently keep fright props in the back my head mind for now on.

Sean
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Fright Props

We had an emergenct order from Doug yesterday and we had it this morning. Whoo AAgh!

Thanks Doug!!!
      Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Doug also has great service after the sale as well!

Comment

I will second, third, and fourth that!

This has been the worst year for me when it has come to dealing with vendors (I will not name names as I do believe they all know who they are)

There has always been a constant when it has come to ordering for Terror on the Fox and that has been Doug and the crew at Fright Props!

Place an order

Pay for your order

and RECEIVE your order! (And quickly I might add!)

Fright Props has always been very reliable!

I would also like to thank Oak Island, Unit 70, Gore Galore, Twisted Toybox, Spooky Buttons, Ghostly Manor Embroidery, Body Bagging, Screamline Studios, Jeh Lei, and Stuartizm Designs LLC. for taking our orders and fulfilling them quickly or on time and LOOKING GOOD!

I hope the vendors that have not delivered items that were paid for this year see the problems they create, especially when people design scenes around items they order.

I wish you all the best for a successful and safe season!

Take care,

Tattoo
          Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Tattoo

Ok Tattoo we get it! You didn't have to repost 3 times! oh wait, now it's fixed. Ha-ha never mind.

Must have held down the submit button too long.

Any way, just wanted to say thanks for the props on the props! LOL

Hope you have a great season!!
            Steve Martini
            Screamline Studios
            www.screamlinestudios.com
            steve@screamlinestudios.com

Comment

HEHE.................. I guess I did hit the button too long!

I would also like to add Chad Savage and Sinister Visions to the list, I am very difficult to work with when it comes to our web site and Chad has always been very helpful and understanding when it comes to working on the TOTF website!

I highly recommend Sinister Visions if you are looking for a web designer and or poster designer!

Tattoo
              Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

I'll add Doug help us out. Fright Props moved up to my 3 suppliers for next year.

Thanks Doug! Just when I was about to lose faith in the industry, Doug and Bo (Unit 70) pulled me out some miracles...

Comment

I have to agree with everyone about Fright Props.
                  For the second straight year, Doug and the FrightProps team has come through for me on several projects with great speed, quality and customer service.
                  Keep up the great work!

Nick Collins
                  Nick Collins
                  SEE-NICK-DESIGN
                  Themed Entertainment Design and Creative Direction

http://www.seenickdesign.com

Comment

Doug is the best company to deal with. Even when I could only afford a couple of small things he treated me like a V.I.P. Before and after the sale. Top notch haunt supplier!

Comment

Hellevator Hell

Our hellevator is turned on by remote control from the inside using Fright Props (Prop Controller). The hellevator turns around in a circle and is stopped from the outside by another actor that rides on the back of this custom set.

We used the remotes last year and should have purchased an extra set because last Saturday night the off button broke just as the hellevator was turning. Needless to say the group inside got one hell of a ride until the power was turned off to the high torgue motor!

I called Doug at Fright Props today, he answered on the first ring and my new Prop Controller is on it's way in time for the show to open again this Thursday. Even though I know I can purchase this same device for about $30.00 less elswhere I will be loyal to my Haunt Vendor that is always there for me when I need him the most.

If you can't count on your haunt vendor do not buy from them!

Thanks Doug, you are the Man!
                      Tony Wohlgemuth,
                      Comes up with the fun stuff!
                      Kersey Valley, Inc.
                      www.KerseyValley.com

Comment

Working...
                      X