Universal Studios...Check This Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Studios...Check This Out

Universal sent me this very giant file that no one could download... I talked them into putting this up on you tube so everyone could watch it. Check this out and tell me what you think.

Larry
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQTs1hUUfaw
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

not bad.....

Comment

great stuff...(of course, any little nit that runs into a building marked "House of Horrors" to seek shelter is pretty much asking for it...*chuckle*)
      "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

Ever wonder why people come to haunts wearing high heels?? LOL

Comment

A little cheesey, but fun to watch none the less

Thanks for sharing that.

Comment

i liked the end when the rat was eating the finger,lol

Comment

It was pretty cool! I agree though a bit on the cheesy side.
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

hmmm.......liked it...but expected something better from a place with an unlimited budget.

I'd love to take a swing at the same commercial with the money they had to play with! Who knows how it would turn out.........
                Last edited by elswarro; 11-01-2007, 08:35 PM.
                Pre-Produced and Custom Haunted Attraction TV Commercials at www.elswarro.com

Comment

I agree with Elswarro. Choppy editing. Hard to follow storyline. (Did she escape the ghouls cause I thought she ran away but we keep seeing flashes of them) And what's with the repeating close up thing. For a film studio I thought it was lame. Was that supposed to be Elle from legally blonde? And the title flew by so fast at the end I didn't have time to read it all.

Comment

Considering it was Universal, that was kinda bad.

Comment

I wasn't very impressed by that. Was it one of their commercials? The idea was cutesy...made me think of the villains chasing after Paris Hilton. In all, it wouldn't make me want to visit Universal's show...if that were the only thing I'd seen as an advertisement.
                      www.mindseizure.com
                      www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

Have to agree with the majority on this one, If I had a budget anywhere near Universals, I think my commercial would be abit more memorable, I realize that they are shooting more to a family based market, but that still was really GHEY!
                        Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

it was cool but i agree with every one that it was cheesy
                          Danny

Comment

Originally posted by bodybagging View Post
                            Have to agree with the majority on this one, If I had a budget anywhere near Universals, I think my commercial would be abit more memorable, I realize that they are shooting more to a family based market, but that still was really GHEY!
                            No they're not. It says that no one under 13 will be allowed at the event. And with houses like Texas Chainsaw, Jason, and Freddy, how can you cut back to make it family worthy?

Comment

I had so much fun my first time going!

Comment

Working...
                              X