No announcement yet.

Early numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have been up also.Our attendance is up about 20% from last year so far. Considering the extreme heat last week, (mid 90's), and that we are a steamboat, (steel hull holds lots of heat) we were happy with the results. I think everyone hit the nail on the head, Fridays are, after work to the bar, high school football game, home to relax after work nights. Saturdays are make plans and go out for dinner and entertainment nights. Last week we were about 1000 more patrons on saturday than friday, and friday was not bad. Our friday crown does hit slightly later. We seem to get busy between 9p and 10p, after football games. Saturdays we usually hit the ground running with a good line forming 30-60 minutes before we open. The reviews on exit were still good as people wrung their shirts out. I also have to give props to our actors. They did a great job in some extremely difficult conditions, and kept the intensity up.
    Here's hoping everyone keeps having a GREAT haunting season.

Comment

Ugh. We got our but kicked this weekend compared to the same weekend last year. The same Friday night last year was Friday the 13th which brought people out tons of people. I think we were down by a third on Friday night. It rained both Saturday and Sunday. Still a great weekend but not even close to the same weekend last year.

Did your Friday compete with last year's Friday the 13th?

Comment

we have a new better location so eveyr night this year beat our last years numbers. Hopefully the attendance continues to climb!

Sean
        Sean De Wane
        ----------------------------------------------
        The De Wane Asylum
        www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Working...
        X