A Theater of Lost Souls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Theater of Lost Souls...

Just wanted to thank Ron and a THeater of Lost Souls for inviting RFR out to the event this weekend.

After being there for over 5 hours we captured over 3 hours of audio, testimonals, interviews and more....

and for the event, the screams kept coming loud and clear. So much so, one woman startign having contractions and may have went into labor in the event and had to leave. Now thats haunting.

So I just wanted to THANK YOU RON AND ATOLS for the morbid welcome and I look forward to sharing all of our fun this week on the show.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Yep, have not heard anything about her having a baby that night, D#$it! Would be great press huh? Thank you Jonathan. My cast is axiously awaiting the podcast!
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

I wanted to Thank Ron as well here for the wonderful things he said about myself and my past Haunt troupe Svenpuss on the show. Glad to be of service my man,im having a blast palying down here in the south,but really miss the days of hanging with you and your gang!

Comment

Ron, we've actually had a few "expecting" patrons come through the Morgue this season and the one thought that keeps going through my head is, "PLEASE let her make it through without her water breaking!!" *chuckle*
        "We all go a little mad sometimes..."

- Norman Bates

Comment

As the light from my small flashlight happened to illuminate the couch I saw a young Mother breast-feeding her infant as she sat squished between numerous others .
          Needless to say that was a new experience for the Ravens Grin!
          Us guys stood in line for 20 minutes.
          She just ignored us.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Ron I'll be down Saturday with about 2 of my cast members. They all want to come check it out, unfortuantly we are also open that night so I wont let them. I told them I would bring then next year. we should be arriving sometime around seven so I'll look for ya when we get there.

Sean
            Sean De Wane
            ----------------------------------------------
            The De Wane Asylum
            www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

SEan, yeah, getting there around 7 will be good. Course we normally hold the house for a few minuets til the line gets a bit longer, but I will make sure you get into our speed line so you will not have to wait at all!
              www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Working...
              X