HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Help with a Grave

1. Default Help with a Grave 
    Warner Robins, GA
    I am doing a haunt in my back yard and have a place where I dug down so a guy can jump out of.

I would like to cover him with a 'dirt mound' So people do walk through and go hey there is a guy hiding in that hole. If they can see well in the dark.

I would like to have a covering that would look like a fresh filled in grave to stick over him. Any ideas how to accomplish this?

I was thinking of using heavy cloths put it on a mound then use spray adhesive on it and sprinkle dirt on it. Will the spray adhesive cause the material to stiffen to the point it will keep a slight mound shape? Anybody know how this effect can be acheived?

2. Default  
    Cover the perso in lots of leaves, dirt would be tooo heavy for him/her.

Also spray adhesive does work wonders, I used some lsat year for a dirt mound and it was great. I had a brown shipping balloon bag and sprayed that while putting peat moss on it. It came out fantastic and I acheived what I was looking for.

But I thik leaves are the way to go if your actor is going to be jumping out and scaring people.

Thread Information