I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help!

I want to build one but I dont know how to get everything to stand. Like, How????? And if I built the building outside, would I need Fire Marshall Aprovement? And how would I build it? Please help me out
    INSANITY SCREAM PARK

I use my garage and some black plastic to drape it off. If you dont have a garage consider a yard haunt I am doing one of them this year as well. You may also find some of those easy ups at yard sales. You can you those with the black plastic as well. I hope this helps, Im not a pro either I just like to have fun with it. Poeple in the neighborhood seem to like it alot. Last year was my 1st year but people were asking if I was doing it again. It just take time I always start in august. Each year I get more and more ideas and run out of time to finish all of them, so thats how I have to start the next year.

Comment

Um.... If you don't know how to build one this late in the season, I think it's going to be very hard for you to do it by halloween.

You could also build walls outside if you have a flat driveway.
      Slash
      "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

If you build it they will come, monsters that is.

At this time you might be pressed with time. But it is never to late to hit up Walmart and Target. They have the best stuff this year I think. I have bought stuff from them this year.

For me being a pro home haunter, Halloween can't come any faster. LOL

I never put out my stuff until Halloween. I like to keep my new stuff as a secrit and I don't want things taken or damaged, cause I don't have the time and money to replace them!

Brian

Comment

yeah, if you're just starting now, i recommend researching a lot over the next month or so and really concentrating on an awesome haunt for next year. just throw out some tombstones and a ghoul or something for now.

Comment

Working...
          X