Most Uncreative Scares You've Witnessed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unSCARY!

so in this one time in a chicago haunted house a dude in a haunted house was wearing just this shirt

http://www.choiceshirts.com/item/A12203B/

completely unscary, but funny because every other room in the haunted house was seriously terrifying. after that though, the rooms after it weren't that scary.

-MIR

Comment

Originally posted by haunter112 View Post
      The obligatory "chainsaw maniac at the exit" scare is very uncreative.

It sure is effective though.
      Obligatory is right. It's lame, completely uncreative, and usually left to somebody wearing tennis shoes and a hockey mask . Jason never ran a saw and leatherface never wore the hockey mask. But no matter what else you do in the house, if they don't get a saw somewhere most will judge our haunt to not be as good or scary as the one with 30 chainsaws. So we come up with creative ways to give them what they want... the saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost River Duck View Post
        Jason never ran a saw
        Just for the record, he did use a gas-powered tree trimmer in F13 VII.

(Sigh) I am SUCH a geek.
        Guerilla Haunter

Comment

Originally posted by haunter112 View Post
          Just for the record, he did use a gas-powered tree trimmer in F13 VII.

(Sigh) I am SUCH a geek.

I stand corrected sir 8)

Comment

one time I was on a hayride and a withc came up to me and told me she liked my nosering. I think she had given up trying to scare people at that point.

the first haunted house i ever worked at we realized people weren't listening to what we were saying, they were just being scared by how low we said it so we started saying really random things like "rhubarb" and "i've got a taco" then we went through a charleton heston phase where every scare was a line from a charleton heston movie. another time i was giving a tour and the person on scares screamed "SMILE MORTALS" and when they turned around he took their picture.

and when that movie kung pow enter the fist came out we spent a lot of time saying "weee weee weee wee" like the girl in it

I'm sorry Dave

Comment

I would have to say the worst we have seen was a girl in a haunted mansion scene that remarked about my friends jacket. And she whispered this as we went through her room. "Raiders fan." Your a Raiders fan." "Raiders fan." At least she could read. LOL! Ewwwh it still makes me shudder as I think about it. That evil voice saying that over and over. LOL!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

I was working a haunted house in Sacramento about 10 years ago. Me and a friend were asigned to the asylum room (which was really a series of several adjoining rooms) and there was already a guy in there. He had glasses and was kind of balding and he was decked out in the white hospital gown that they gave the asylum characters to wear.

The whole time, this dude would just kind of shuffle around and say (in a low kind of mock spooky voice) "food".

Seriously. "food".

He would just say it again and again. Not really like he was begging for food - more like he was just proclaiming it. "food... foooooooood... FOOOOOOOOD!"

Weird.

The funniest part was at the end of the night we all went back to the breakroom for cheap pizza (our only payment for acting the event) and he was like "hey guys! FOOD!" holding up a slice of pie triumphantly.

It was like the weird punchline to a really strange joke that lasted teh whole night. I wouldn't call in uncreative, but it was definitelt strange and not all that scary (although convinvingly insane for certain)

Comment

lol "food" thats awesome.

Sean
                  Sean De Wane
                  ----------------------------------------------
                  The De Wane Asylum
                  www.dewaneasylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
                    " How a Doofuss Tried To Scare Me?"
                    Said to say I think I'd have to vote for my own son. Since he's still young he gets tired around midnight. Anyway .... I finally gave in and had a chainsaw this year. He was running it in the middle of our haunt. He chased some girls down the hall and had them in the corner crying. It was just starting to get good and he stood up ... turned off the chainsaw ... said "potato" .. then walked away.

I just shake my head every time I think about it.
                    ~HauntedWebby~
                    www.lazarusmaze.com
                    www.bbqandghosts.com
                    "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

Working...
                    X