Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ron,
    thank you for the positive word.

I will say they still do have some orders to take care of from last year, and if they don't they will have a problem.
    The gentleman that has the outstanding order is very reasonable and polite about it.
    But he really feels like he is being given the run around.
    So, Matt, Jeff, or Robin if you see this post you need to address this problem in short order. You guys seem very reasonable.
    He has been very patient.
    I have tried to email (returned) and call with no response.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

I just wanted to post a follow up note that robin took care of the customer who was having a problem getting his order filled. They took care of business.

Thanks for your time
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kev!

Thanks for the follow up Kevin! I had intended on posting the results, but you beat me to the punch.

Robin of Femme Fatale FX did rectify this situation. She was very apologetic and followed through with what she said she was going to do. I am glad this is over and would probably do business with her again(just differently). Matt Green on the other hand is another story.

I would also like to say Thank You to the Vendor's Coalition - especially Kevin, Jeff of monster-tronics and Barry of MHC for taking an interest in my situation and helping it get resolved.

Comment

Glad to hear everything finally got sorted out. I have a question though. The haunt industry is a time-sensitive thing. If you get your stuff or a refund but not until well after Halloween, does that really count as having been made right? Odds are it had an impact on last season in some way.

Comment

Valid Point

Originally posted by shawnc View Post
            Glad to hear everything finally got sorted out. I have a question though. The haunt industry is a time-sensitive thing. If you get your stuff or a refund but not until well after Halloween, does that really count as having been made right? Odds are it had an impact on last season in some way.
            Thanks Shawn,

You have a very valid point! In fact, I had assigned one of the props as a main prop for a charity event I was working on and we had to make some last minute changes that were very stressful.

I guess for my sanity, I just have to focus on the fact that it's over and the bad experience led me to good vendors in the industry. This was not their problem, but they took notice and did what they could to help. And for that I am very thankful!

Comment

Working...
            X