haunted maze!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haunted maze!!!!

ok. trying to make this short. I live on a farm and this is my fifth year. I usually take a hayride to different haunted areas. This year we are make a hugh maze. Using a long pis nursery (a couple pens will be a room others will be hallways twisting around. Then the maze will zig zag out side (using cattles panels bent into an upside down U covered by 4 mil plastic. then it will curl around to go into one barn and maze around in there (with a couple open areas and then into another barn (with a couple open areas and finally reaching outside for a cemetary line with big round hay bales. This year is based on SAw (the movie. I have only watched a few minutes. But like when they first enter in I will creat the bathroom scene with a toilet and 2 guys chained up and dead guy in the middle of the floor while playing the words on the tape. ( there will only be small groups entering at a time) I have a ramp that underneath a guy is under there and turns on a strrobe and pounds under their feet. then I have someone that will come out at them from a slit in the wall. I als have someone going to be grabbing feet. I also will cut 2 small u's in a wall for someone to rech long icky arms into the walls. With this being so large I need more scare tactics. I also am doing a strobe on a foil wall. Please any help!!!!

make some drop down pannels, they are not to expensive and make for good scares. You can paint them to corrispond with each theme. also dont for get the ever popular chainsaw scare. I use a real chainsaw but PLEASE DONT FORGET TO REMOVE THE CHAIN if you decide to do so.

Comment

Working...
    X