please reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please reply

Tomorrow a bunch of guys are taking off work to build and I need scare tactic ideas tonight pleaseee!

Drop down or slide slide pannels. The are easy, inexpensive, and can be set to any seen. I use 3/8" fairly smooth finish plywood,1X2's or 2X2's, J channel (you can find it in the dry wall section), wood glue, liquid nails. and some wood screws. Cut the plywood or leave it hole depending on where and hoy it will be used. You can cut it to door like size. Next cut a square or rectangle shape hole in the top so it would look like a door that will have a recessed pannel. Now cut the 1X2 or what ever you are using to fit the top and sides(glue and screw them to the panel). Now take the J channel and fit it long side to the plywood and secure with liquid nails (this will be your slide tracks). do only one side 1st. Cut out the sliding part it should be about 1/4" narrower than the 1X2's side to side. Now put the slide pannel in the secured J channel an lower it in with the other side J channel and secure. last put a handle(use a piece of 1X2) and a hook and loop from the handle to the top frame so you dont have to hold it up all the time. I hot this will help let me know how it turns out or if you have any ?'s.

Comment

Working...
    X