Freddy VS. Jason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy VS. Jason

Is there anyone Excited about this movie? I must be a huge Horror fan to be excited about this movie. I have been waiting for this from the time Jason Goes To Hell and Freddy grabed the mask. I think this is and should be the biggest Movie to come out in some time and should promote it like crazzy.

We are very excited about this movie...and have been defending it for weeks since the previews have been showing hahahaha It should be a great movie for the fans...but dont expect to hear many good things from people hoping to see some new "Scary" movie.
    Joe Ritchie

www.evernighthaunt.com

Comment

Rentals

I rented and re-watched Fridays 1-4 and Nightmares 1-4. I can't wait! Go Freddie!

Comment

Great Idea Jessica! I need to dig those out of crypt, er, I mean video library and give them a view before heading out to the movie.
        ---------------------------------

Mike Brown
        The Dead Zone Haunted House

Comment

Thanks Jessica for that post. I think I will dig out my Nightmare on Elm Street box set and watch them all over again!

Comment

Just to let people know the WB is showing Horror Movies at night till The release of Freddy Vs Jason. Thursday, the day befor, they are showing Valentines Day with a small preview from the movie (not trailer but clip)

Comment

I guess I'm in the few that think that movie makers are taking 2 great movies and beating them to death (no pun) for more money.

While I truly like the original NOE and FTT, but I've always thought the sequels were not very good.

I'll admit that I'll rent the DVD when it comes out, but if I'm going to spend $7.00 on a movie I want the story to be original.
              ~HauntedWebby~
              www.lazarusmaze.com
              www.bbqandghosts.com
              "Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the unexpected the expected?"

Comment

The NEWS is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I declare.................................YOU go see this bad ass movie. Horror is back in black dripping with red. While I am a true Freddy fan this movie pleases both parties threw out the movie. No horror charactor has went down in classic horror history of such as Freddy, Jason may be there but not like the Nightmare Haunting, Knife fingering, striped shirt, lean mean killing machine. :twisted:

Comment

Ok, this is completely unrelated to anything but i went to page five and decided to rescue a post, this post was posted on Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:59 pm, it has lasted almost a year on this board and it will now last a little longer!

THIS IS FLUFF!
                  www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                  www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

I was wondering where this came frmo! It seems the "automatic prune" doesn't effect posts with a polll in them.

Now on to a more serious matter.... Steve what were you doing on page 5?! I told you not to go in there. What am I going to do with you?????

Comment

The automatic post pruning only works on topics with no replies.

It would be nice if one of the moderators on this Forum would clean out some of the topics that haven't been continued for a while. 8) 8)
                      Hauntingly Yours,
                      Frightmistress
                      www.ghostlymanor.com and others
                      Remember no matter where you go, there you are. - B. Banzai

Comment

Jason sued Freddy for "Pal-a-monie" and then was counter-sued for "Bleach of Contacts", he said he couldn't trust anyone in a relationship who always wore tinted contacts.
                        Jason went public and said, "Freddy, you really don't look good in stripes!"
                        I think the relationship is officially on the rocks, whose rocks is yet to be determined.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I think the real question now should be "Alien Vs. Predator, who will win?"
                          Hearseman
                          "One foot in the grave, the other on the pedal"

Comment

Plain and simple, predetor.
                            www.Doomsdayproductions.com
                            www.RealmofTerror.com

Comment

Oh please! You know that Al Gore would win! Wait a minute......sorry, wrong forum.... ops:
                              Virgil: Master Of The Ethermuse

Comment

Working...
                              X