DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DESPERATELY NEED HELP!!!

do you have any suggestions on where to look for ideas that would scare the crap out of a group of high school kids for a party?

We're having a birthday party for my 16 year old sister and we scare the kids every year but it was a lot easier when they were 13 - 14 years old. Now we will have 16-18 year olds - a little bit jaded and too cool to act scared, even if they are. We won't call it a success until some senior boy either wets himself or cries...

We are going to be out at a farm - it's very dark and lots of places for people to hide out and we were thinking of a "hayride that goes badly" concept, where we have to split them up and walk them back or leave some behind.

I consider myself a haunt enthusiast too, and in the past have drawn from things that I have seen or put in haunted houses, but it's getting harder and harder when you don't have them in a very structured area. Plus I want to consider safety and things like that as well, of course - we don't want REAL blood!

I would welcome any suggestions that you might have, or would love to know of any rescources that I could look up to give me some ideas. We're expecting about 30 high school kids and will have plenty of adults around to supervise.

Well Chainsaws are a proven scare tactic although very cliche.

Comment

Oh definitely - we just want stuff that they won't expect as well...

Comment

Would it be possible to get some of them in on it? What would happen if say a boy and girl got up and walked away from the group acting like they wanted to be alone with each other. The party would keep going and then about 10 or 15 min later the girl comes back, in shock and covered in blood. She could be muttering about the man and the axe. Once everyone is worked up, the man with axe comes busting in. The gril would HAVE to be a good actor. Just get some of the kids in on what ever gag you pull and it will help sell it to the others.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Where is a good place to find dry ice in a small town?

Comment

Try talking to the company that sells the baged ice to the stores. Here Gainesville ice also has dry ice.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

another place for dry ice you can try an autobody shop... you can use dry ice to remove some dents in cars.
              www.walkthroughbedlam.com

Comment

Working...
              X